Search results

1. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@bigcalsworld Right above your cliffs could use some shift-clicking with the water. Some of the tall grass could use some shift-clicking too :)
  2. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@Aranel  I've circled part of your map in red. You could use a bit of shift-clicking there with the water, considering that stone area is raised a bit.  
  3. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

I've updated the map a little.
  4. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Would like criticism on this area. It's the "forest entry" area, just north of the character's hometown. Here's the game's hometown, which is mostly complete. Mostly need criticism for the above, but wouldn't mind hearing thoughts on the below.
  5. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

As a Magic: The Gathering player, let me just say I love how well that symbol fit into your map! The map itself looks pretty amazing though. Keep up the work, and good luck in finding a new symbol :)
  6. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@King Gerar: Definitely love seeing your maps. Love the art style for certain! Though I somewhat feel the bed frame slightly blends in with the floor? maybe its just me...
  7. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Symmetry-evans: I may just be a little picky, but them paths to the houses look a little unnatural. Might break them up a little. Other than that, the maps look great! :)
  8. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

On the bottom-right where you have all them trees, I would suggest some diversity in the trees.
  9. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Got the upper floor of a house made. Not feeling as comfortable with this map honestly...
  10. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Shouldn't a game be more judged on story, mechanics, characters, quality, and such, rather than how the game was made? On topic (which is where we should be anyway) -  I know people like how my village on the previous page looked, but can I get any suggestions as to how I can further improve...
  11. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Glad to hear you like it. I personally always preferred the RTP roof styles, but plan to look into getting the other style for some variation in future villages. I see what you mean. how does this look?
  12. SaiScott

Maru's MV Bits

No problem, and thank you for letting me use these resources! :3
  13. SaiScott

Maru's MV Bits

Well Panda, I said I'd get a screenshot for you, and here it is! :)
  14. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

This is the first map I've done in over a year, so please don't bite too hard. Feedback is definitely appreciated though! This is a village near a huge forest.
  15. SaiScott

"Actor Book" script

Bumping again.   I do summoning with a skill that starts an event. The summoned creature is decided based on what crystal you have equipped via conditional branches. at battle end, the creature is removed from the party.
  16. SaiScott

SaiScott's Resource Edits

Just now edited my original post to state people can use it however they wish as long as they own MV legally. Thanks for reminding me! :D
  17. SaiScott

SaiScott's Resource Edits

Whenever I do edits for friends, no matter how minor, I'll post them here if i think others could make use of them too. Television (OFF) Must have RPG Maker MV legally to use. If you meet that requirement, use it however you wish. Do not credit me as I simply took out the screen and replaced...
  18. SaiScott

Maru's MV Bits

I'll send some PMs soon! I'm working on moving all tiles im actually using to custom tilesets so instead of 25+ tileset files, i only have 9 or 10. afterwards, i'll do some mapping and show you!  Love your tiles though! Mapping is my favorite part of making games, so I really appreciate being...
  19. SaiScott

"Actor Book" script

Bumping, this is still needed :)
  20. SaiScott

Szyu's Crafting System

Have you tried messing around with it outside of following the help section? Try "CraftingSystem open 1" instead. Exact command I have in mine, and it works just fine. I assume "0" was just an example number in the help section

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png
How many people actually like action commands? (Which is pressing a button at the right time during an attack to deal more damage.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randomaccount123