Search results

1. Cubic

Looking for Some Partners in Crime! (Mystery-RPG Recruitment)

Heyo! I'm Brodie, I can do Pixel Art or GUI design :D Hmu on Discord if you still need help in these positions on the team - Database#0045
  2. Cubic

How to download already purchased assets?

I purchased some assets around a year ago, back when I had my old PC which sadly died. I want to use them for the game I am currently working on, how can I download them again?
  3. Cubic

Difference between Self Switch and Normal Switch?

Never learned the difference when I first started using Makers 5 years ago... this question just randomly popped in my head :/ Anyway, title says it all, what's the difference between Self Switch and a Normal Switch?
  4. Cubic

Pausing a loop

As you can see I have it running Parallel - but I need a buffer countdown.
  5. Cubic

Hi there!

Welcome to the fourm!
  6. Cubic

How do i change the actions on the side bar in combat encounters?

Just change the name in Terms & Types. 
  7. Cubic

Pausing a loop

I feel like a noob for not knowing this but oh well >.<  I have a loop going on, how do I add a pause, so the player can keep doing stuff but it takes X seconds for the loop to start again?
  8. Cubic

MV MMO Dev Kit

This thread is dead - mod should lock.
  9. Cubic

Monument

OH! I didn't see the 24 Hour Jam part - haha, sorry lad. 
  10. Cubic

Monument

I'll be honest - I was a bit hesitant to download the game when I saw it used stock assets - but I'm impressed! The story was incredibly unique, and felt a bit trippy, being that they were aware they were avatars (or at least the main character was) :-) 
  11. Cubic

First Fantasy

Moral Sytem?! I can be the bad guy?! 
  12. Cubic

Futuristic Spaceships

Thank you so much! I'll make sure to put you in the credits
  13. Cubic

Futuristic Spaceships

Thank you so much <3 
  14. Cubic

Futuristic Spaceships

Yeah, in a nutshell. 
  15. Cubic

Futuristic Spaceships

Character Set, and something that'd you see in a Futuristic space movie such as Star Wars or Star Trek 
  16. Cubic

Futuristic Spaceships

Hello there, I'm just searching for some Spaceships that I can use for free in my non-commercial game... Futuristic preferred, and MV would be preferred though I can make any other type work. Thanks in advance :-) (sorry for lack of details, I'm boarding a plane and wanted to get this out ASAP) 
  17. Cubic

RMMV Afar the MMORPG

Awesome  :D  Do you ever plan on adding this sort of stuff to your MV MMO Dev Kit? Assuming you're still planning on making updates for that.
  18. Cubic

[RELEASED] LeTBS 0.4

This looks terrific, keep up the great work!
  19. Cubic

RMVXA No longer the Earth - Space horror - Demo available!

Looks terrific. Like, amazing. Please tell me this is going on Steam!?
  20. Cubic

Help i cant Download the Demo

2 hours for 1GB, dang son. You running some 1980's wifi? Haha, just kidding.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png
How many people actually like action commands? (Which is pressing a button at the right time during an attack to deal more damage.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randomaccount123