Search results

1. WolfKingAka

Side Battler Martial Arts Gi Request (MV)

Resource Type: Side view battlers Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP - I'm open to variation if needed Description: So I'm in need of 8 variations of a martial arts gi with a belt as a side view battler in rpg maker mv. I've included an image of the gi's im needing, but to be specific, i'll...
  2. WolfKingAka

Custom sprites to sv battlers?

We created a sprite outside of rpg maker for the mascot of our gaming page. Anywho, He is created, but in the game, we are using a side view battle setup. Does anyone know if there is an easier way of making his numerous sv battle animations in an easier manner than going through and doing each...
  3. WolfKingAka

Martial Arts Based Resources (MV)

Howdy! I'm a bit of a Martial arts enthusiast! As a result, my search for a Gi and Shaolin Monk's robes have been pretty dissapointing to say the least. Any chance someone knows where these are? I'd like them to be used in the MV character creator. Thus they'd need usable battle sprites too...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png
How many people actually like action commands? (Which is pressing a button at the right time during an attack to deal more damage.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randomaccount123