Search results

1. ei8htbit

Your best excuses to ditch work/school tomorrow..

OK Guys and Gals we're all in this together, I figure if we put our minds together we can come up with some pretty amazing excuses to take the day off tomorrow and dive face first into all the gloriousness of VX Ace. Think of it like a collective resource we can all draw from in case we need...
  2. ei8htbit

Ever wish there was a definitive RGSS(x) Guidebook?

While there is certainly merit in learning the entire Ruby language before tackling RGSS(x), there is no overarching RGSS-specific guidebook that focuses on the API itself and how it applies to RPG Maker game creation. Wouldn't it be great if there was a communal wiki or similar online book that...
  3. ei8htbit

Excited to be here!

Howdy! Just wanted to introduce myself, looks like there are makers from all over the world here which is so great to see. I will be contributing from the Great White North in Canada, looking forward to working and sharing and creating with you all. I'm a little late to the RPG Maker party...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png
How many people actually like action commands? (Which is pressing a button at the right time during an attack to deal more damage.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randomaccount123