Search results

1. DestroyDX

RMMV Lunatic mode tutorial

It's for yanfly's plugins as well Way core and no the help files don't come with them.
  2. DestroyDX

RMMV Lunatic mode tutorial

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone can give me a list of all the script calls for lunatic mode so I can better understand it as well as make better effects.
  3. DestroyDX

Skill Trees System

Hey is it possible to customize this plugin with luna engine
  4. DestroyDX

Dash ability

My advice is that you use yanfly's button common event Inside the common event have a condition that checks the actors position, changes the speed of the actor then moves the actor in the specified number of tiles and skip if not possible. Like this. If actor is facing left Change speed...
  5. DestroyDX

RMMV On map encounter attack

Thanks for the link to the assets. I'll be sure to remember that.
  6. DestroyDX

RMMV On map encounter attack

Hey the game makers. Z is back again with something not quite new. So my game has an on map encounter system. I've made the encounters using events and event proximity. But there's been something about it I've yet to figure out. So in some games with on map encounters like Dragon Quest XI...
  7. DestroyDX

RMMV Dynamic Battle Rank and Rewards

Here there game makers! I was using yanfly's overkill and jp system as well as mog's combo counter and aftermath for a game I'm developing when I began to wonder, "Is it possible to get extra gold, JP and drops from stuff other than overkill?" Which made me also wonder what stuff would I want to...
  8. DestroyDX

RMMV Menu categories

Thanks a lot I'll give it a try .
  9. DestroyDX

Graphics Changer

Thanks for the info I'll try it out and give it a try
  10. DestroyDX

RMMV What the heck is this!!!

Nope not at all the plugin will always use the sv actor image and that part is not changeable. And as for the terms of use not exactly sure about that part and I'll look into it.
  11. DestroyDX

I guess that makes sense... If that's the case I may have to edit the octobattler plugin so that it fits... Which means all of my sprite sheets must have the same number of frames... Any clue what exactly I have to change in it?
  12. DestroyDX

Hey was just using Olivia octobattle when I noticed THIS!!! (notice arrow pointing to problem...) Can someone please explain to me what is happening!!! (Note I am using the battle motions plugin that allows me to use more than 3 frames in a sv actor)
  13. DestroyDX

Graphics Changer

Hey when I use the plugin I get this error Not sure if it's incompatible with my other plugins or what. Can you help? There's a list of my plugins below.
  14. DestroyDX

RMMV Menu categories

Yeah I tried to do it with SRD hud maker but I never could make it work. Yeah I figured it'd have to do with making a new scene I just wanted to know if the plugin existed before attempting anything.
  15. DestroyDX

RMMV Menu categories

Hey there people of the world! I'm just wondering if there is a way to make categories to the main menu, like. Like for example I have the equip, skill, formation and status in a category called "party" or a lore, item book, beastiary, and skill book in the "encyclopedia" category and both are...
  16. DestroyDX

Monster Book

Hey is it possible to have it compatible with Yanfly animated SV enemies cause when I use it the monster image is just blank
  17. DestroyDX

Emerge (Enemy) Animations

Hey there! Love your plugin just wondering if there's any way to use it so that it palys animations when an enemy dies depending on the skill, like if you use a fire skill it plays a flame animation and also have that certain enemies have certain animations that play no matter what, like a...
  18. DestroyDX

RMMV SOLVED / Change the actors battle x and y One by one

There a plug-in for that at https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/i-am-commissioning-plugins-and-would-like-to-share-them-here-you-go.66321/ it lets you change the x and y position for up to 6 individual party members.
  19. DestroyDX

RMMV Final Fantasy X Party Switch Skill

I tried the plugin and it is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for your help!
  20. DestroyDX

RMMV Final Fantasy X Party Switch Skill

Once again you are the light of intelligence that shines on my ignorance. Thanks for the tip I'll look it up.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urunofficalvisualizer