Search results

1. KyoAkashi

Adding buff on hit

Hello Folks! I can't figure out how to add a self buff on hit, i find it annoying when an attack only buffs so i wanted to make attack buffs like Poison Attack: Attacks and has a chance to poison the enemy and adds poison to your weapon But i thought it would be easyier as it is because i...
  2. KyoAkashi

Absorbing Elements

Hello! I want a Fire enemy which absorbs this element but i cant find an option for this or a way to do this. Maybe i'm overlooking something, i would appreciate every help. Thank you for your help!
  3. KyoAkashi

Multiple attack elements?

Hello the question is, is it possible to give a character or an enemy multiple attack elements? So if i have an Gargoyle and wanted to give him the attack element of earth AND physical would it be as simple as adding Attackelement [Earth] Attackelement [Physical] in the properties? Thank you...
  4. KyoAkashi

Encounters based on items

Hello!   I wanted to ask if it is possible to raise the percentage etc of random encounters by having certain items in your inventory. Example:   Monster: Fox Encounter rate: 5% with the Item " Fox Light" Encounter rate: 10% Thank you for your help!  

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urunofficalvisualizer