Search results

1. RetroActive

Where Do I Download More Enemies?

I just have the default few enemies and would love to have a larger choice. Where would I download more enemies please?
  2. RetroActive

Why Can I Walk Into Thjs Wall?

How do I fix this please?
  3. RetroActive

What Add-Ons From Steam Should I Buy For RPG Maker MZ?

I would love to add more options for my building, what are the essential add-ons I should get from the Steam Store? I am working on a Dragon Warrior/Quest type games.
  4. RetroActive

Enlarge Tile Menu, I Have Very Poor Eyesight?

I am loving learning this program but the Tile Menu is so small that I can't see any detail. I have to keep placing tiles to figure out what they are. Any way to enlarge menu?
  5. RetroActive

Can't Delete This, What Is It And How To Delete?

Editing a premade map to learn but I have a block I can't delete. How do I delete this? Thanks!
  6. RetroActive

How To Adjust Starting Stats For Player?

Ok this is day 2 or owning RPG Maker MZ and learning how to do things. I'm slowly learning but one thing that is stumping me is where do I adjust the starting stats for the player? Currently the player starts at 544 HP. I also don't want the main character to have any magic but he starts with...
  7. RetroActive

How Do I Get More Troops?

Hello, I just bought RPG Maker MZ today and messing around with it. The one thing I notice is I only have five troops. How do I get more?
  8. RetroActive

Which RPG Maker Let's Me Create Dragon Quest 1 Style AND Export To iOS/Android?

So I am thinking of buying one of the RPG Makers and making a Dragon Questi 1-3 style RPG and would love to be able to also put this on iOS or Android. Is there a version of RPG Maker that does these two things?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Calamitasc