Search results

1. Lonewulf123

Help Editing Battle Status Window

Thanks, this helped out a lot. This can be closed.
  2. Lonewulf123

Thanks, this worked! For my knowledge, can you give me a quick run down of what this did? What exactly does the Viewport do?
  3. Lonewulf123

Hello, I'm trying to make some slight edits to the Default Battle Status Window in RPG Maker VX Ace. What I'm trying to do is basically make the Status window, and only the Battle Status Window, one character long instead of 4. It would look something like this: The problem Im running into...
  4. Lonewulf123

Adding an Image behind windows in Yanfly Victory Aftermath

I’m away this weekend, but will check as soon as I can!
  5. Lonewulf123

Adding an Image behind windows in Yanfly Victory Aftermath

Hi, I'm currently working with Yanfly Victory Aftermath, and I wanted to customize things by showing a custom image behind the windows, aside from the window at the bottom that shows that party's battle banter. Script here...
  6. Lonewulf123

Chain follow up skill like etrian odyssey fencer class.

I don’t use ATB systems so I don’t know how that plays with force actions sorry. And If you use yanfky lunatic scripts, you should be able to set a condition if the target is hit. I don’t know that function of the top of my head, but it’s probably user.result() something. You’ll have to look it...
  7. Lonewulf123

Yes, it will work. You just have to create a different follow up skill. one skill with have a target that hits all. the other will have a target of hits one enemy. Then it’s just a matter of getting the conditional branch to choose the right skill. What I would do is have a state that...
  8. Lonewulf123

This is pretty easy to do without any scripting. I do this in a lot of My projects because I love chaser skills. First have a state called “fire chase” or something. Then create a common event called “fire chase”. Have a conditional branch in that state that says if actor has fire chase...
  9. Lonewulf123

Smooth Battle Log

Have you tried wayback machine? Sometimes that works for me.
  10. Lonewulf123

Smooth Battle Log

@BCj This script here also plays well with vx ace. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/scrolling-battle-log.93999/
  11. Lonewulf123

Menu Command Background help

Thanks, it’s actually correct in the editor. I just copied it too early. thanks for this.
  12. Lonewulf123

Menu Command Background help

Hi, I'm working with PAC compact menu add-on: https://pacmanvx.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/pac-main-menu-ace-compact-addon/ Currently, I have a menu background for the command window only. I achieved this by using a script snippet by TheoAllen: module Theo...
  13. Lonewulf123

Actor base stats in damage formula

Hello, is there anyway to pull an actors base (before weapon or armor bonuses) parameters into a damage formula? I know in MV it’s possible using actor.paramBase, But wasn’t sure if VX Ace had an equivalent. thanks!
  14. Lonewulf123

PlayerPhase/EnemyPhase Indicator

Hey all, Has anyone had any experience or luck in implementing a player phase and enemy phase indicator in battle system that work when the player first takes all their actions, then the enemy? For instance, I’m using Yanfly’s free turn battle system (here...
  15. Lonewulf123

Common Event Message Codes and Custom Macros

Ah, I wasn’t sure it could be used like that. Thanks for the heads up! ill let you know how it goes the code for that is `$game_temp.reserve_common_event(ID)I believe
  16. Lonewulf123

I think his VX version has common event support, but I couldn’t find it in the VXA version. Might have to tinker around with it. just seeing if anyone had any other suggestions in the meantime
  17. Lonewulf123

Hi, I'm looking for a snippet that can help call a common event during a message via an escape code. For example placing a code like \comev(x) would run common event number X upon reaching that point in the message. Also, if there's a script that lets you set up your own macros. I know yanfly...
  18. Lonewulf123

Text Input during Combat

Hello, I'm looking for a snippet or code that will allow Name and Text Input to be allowed during combat settings. By default it appears that if you have a name input processing during a battle event, it will just skip over this processing. Basically, I'm setting up some combat encounters...
  19. Lonewulf123

Smooth Battle Log +Draw Text Ex

This looks really great. Thanks for sharing!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahbsz