Search results

1. AssumedPseudonym

Bypassing the Guard skill…

Basically, if I want a skill that will deal full damage regardless of whether or not its target is guarding, how would I go about it? Also, on the flip side of that coin, how would I make a skill fail completely if its target is guarding? I don’t mind needing to do a bit of scripting for...
  2. AssumedPseudonym

Decrease state duration in battle…?

I’m trying to apply a state at the start of the battle that lasts for only the first turn via a Turn 0 event. Setting Duration in Turns to 1 ~ 1 causes the state to persist through the first turn and only be cleared after the actors act in second.  While I can just open up States.json and...
  3. AssumedPseudonym

Enemy’s current target…

I’m trying to do a common event that gets called during the use of an enemy skill, and I’m trying to store the target actor ID of that skill to a variable. I’m already almost positive this is going to require a script call, but my experience with JavaScript is somewhere between negligible and...
  4. AssumedPseudonym

RMMV Events of Kyvvistliyae

Events of Kyvvistliyae SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT
  5. AssumedPseudonym

Resource licensing between versions?

Another recent post here brought to mind a question I’ve been wondering: What are the licensing requirements for using resources from one version of RPG Maker in a more recent version? More specifically in this case, for using the music from VXAce in MV?
  6. AssumedPseudonym

Greetings, salutations, and otherwise wuuf.

Sometime about, oh, two or three months ago, I stumbled across a game made with RPG Maker VX Ace. I’d heard of RPG Maker before, and thought the game (for all it was (and still is) a work in progress) was pretty neat. Fast forward to around three weeks ago, at which point I find another VXAce...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...
Had a nice visit with our family. Dad grilled some burgers and mom made baked beans and fudge. We also watched Foul Play. Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn make an awesome duo. I am surprised how much of the movie I forgot LOL. How did everyone else's holidays go?
Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J_Heider