Search results

1. Sprites in Adobe Illustrator

Hello all! I was wondering if anyone had some insight in how to make and import sprites using Adobe Illustrator?  What kind of file do you create, and how do you make your image compatible with RPGMaker MV? Thanks!
  2. Brief Picture Display

Hi, so I'm trying to have a player touch an event so that it triggers a really brief display of an image.  I want the picture to take up the entirety of the player's screen, and only for one second, if that.  I find that the "Show Picture" event doesn't do these things, at least when I used it...
  3. Brief Picture Display

Hi, so I'm trying to have a player touch an event so that it triggers a really brief display of an image.  I want the picture to take up the entirety of the player's screen, and only for one second, if that.  I find that the "Show Picture" event doesn't do these things, at least when I used it...
  4. Back Ground Music Fade In

Is there a way, or a plug in, that allows back ground music to fade in?  Thanks! 
  5. Inability to miss an enemy

Hi, there's a particular enemy I would like to make impossible to miss hitting.  How is this done? Thanks!
  6. Force action not working

I'm trying to force one enemy to attack another enemy in battle.  And no matter which index I select as the target, the hero is the target.  How do I get this enemy to attack another chosen enemy?  Thanks!
  7. Removing Auto Alphabetizing from Battle

I'm trying to create a battle in which the function that alphabetizes the enemies (i.e., Bat, Bat A, Bat B, Bat C, etc...) is turned off, so all the bats would just be called "Bat."  I would prefer this to be the case for just this one evented battle.  But I'm willing to completely turn it off...
  8. Enemy Hit Reaction

I'm trying to create an in-battle condition: If an actor attacks a particular enemy, then that particular enemy makes an attack against other enemies.  How do I do that, hopefully without code? Thanks!  
  9. Knockout Variable

Hi, I'm attempting to create a variable where every time a particular enemy--or troop would be fine--is defeated, then a variable is given +1.  How do I create that variable?  And these will be random encounters.  Thanks!
  10. Change End of Battle Text

Hi, I'd like a switch to be flipped at some point during the game.  When the switch is activated it permanently changes the part of the end of battle text that says "37 experience received!" (or whatever number of experience) to "You stole 37 experience from the enemy!", or something like that...
  11. Yanfly Core Engine Battler's Reposition

Hi, I'd like to use the sideview during battles.  Unfortunately, the enemies are centered during the battles.  I thought Yanfly's plugin would more appropriately reposition everything, but it hasn't.  This is what it looks like when I have the Core Engine's reposition battlers set to "true."   ...
  12. Battle victory triggers event

Hi, I'm having a really hard time figuring out how to trigger an event after the hero has a victory.  I'm not using in-map enemy sprites.   The event can be triggered for any victory in a particular dungeon or for any victory over a particular troop--thus it'll be triggered repeatedly in...
  13. Multiple and simultaneous events help

Hi guys, I've been looking around and I've been having a hard time understanding how to create a cut scene where simultaneous movement is happening from multiple characters in a cut scene.  So, one character might be on a certain movement path, and others eventually enter on their own movement...
  14. Can't turn sound effect off.

Hi, I'm simply trying get this sound effect to stop after it's done playing once.  Here's what I'm asking it looks like:  @Play SE: 'Move' 80, 100 @Wait: 120 frame(s) @stop SE Control Switches: [0001:Hay} = ON etc... The sound effect that I initiate continues looping despite the command I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm new to rpgmaker mv, link me some good stuff to learn.
Finally, I have graduated from college and now I can put a lot more work into my game, after having not worked on it for the better part of a year.
post so i can change my profile picture ^^
Creating Some art for a fighter game.

Finally was able to record the rest of the game demo! I added some edits here and there, this is why it takes me so long to do stuff cuz I find a problem and have to fix it asap. x.x
Game: https://dj990j.itch.io/region-of-mythos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bbigdadddi