Search results

1. Nellingtons

Layout dump!

Update! second map I uploaded, but finished and in 3 different lighting conditions. The candlelit version has animated candles in-game.     Also, the 3rd map, as a WIP. Looking forward to finding the time to colour it!
  2. Nellingtons

Layout dump!

Thanks guys! Here's an update on the interior, need to finalize colouring in 3 different lighting conditions now, heh
  3. Nellingtons

Layout dump!

Thanks! I think it'll be worth the effort too...the main problem I'm having is trying to make the walkable area less noticeably grid-like. Scaling is a bit odd too, but I don't think the sprites look -too- out of place....I set up events that change the sprite in areas of bright light and...
  4. Nellingtons

Layout dump!

So, I've been getting a feel for VX Ace, and what I can and can't do with tilesets and overlaying event graphics etc... I probably won't have a gameplay demo up for a long long time (not with actual gamey-game play anyway) but I'll likely have a something people can download to explore in a...
  5. Nellingtons

Hey folks!

Thanks, guys ^^
  6. Nellingtons

Global Game Jam: How was yours

Me! I actually headed straight here because the event juiced me up and I wanted more! I had a really great time! I did most of the 2d art for a small adventure game (here if anybody wants to have a look, I worked on 16 layouts in my 32 hours onsite, so some are pretty terrible :( ) My team...
  7. Nellingtons

Hey folks!

Just saying hi! I'd used RPG maker a few years ago and had a blast, so came back for more! I'm a 2D artist for an indie game company, but I do a bunch of other related work on the side too. and that's pretty much it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm new to rpgmaker mv, link me some good stuff to learn.
Finally, I have graduated from college and now I can put a lot more work into my game, after having not worked on it for the better part of a year.
post so i can change my profile picture ^^
Creating Some art for a fighter game.

Finally was able to record the rest of the game demo! I added some edits here and there, this is why it takes me so long to do stuff cuz I find a problem and have to fix it asap. x.x
Game: https://dj990j.itch.io/region-of-mythos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvanEnderfox