Search results

1. How do I show variables in menu (possibly with plugins)?

I want to have a section in the menu for showing different variables for custom stats. I couldn't find any way to do that in rpg maker itself and tried to look for plugins to do that, but no luck there either. Is there a way to do this that I missed or any plugins to allow me to do this?
  2. Resizing the battle sprite in side view

I want the player character to stay pixelated so I drew her small, but in battle, she appears way too small. I didn't make her animated, is there a way to resize her in the battle screne without changing the actual image itself?
  3. Is there a way to crop the play area?

I want to make it so that the player can't go behind the portrait that is always on screen, I thought of doing it by cropping the play area, making it less wide, but I have no idea how to do that. The attached screenshot is from an NSFW game called Lust Doll Plus by Indivi, I want to do that...
  4. How do I allow myself to move when having a character portrait on the screen?

I'm trying to have a portrait of the character always on the side of the screen, I used an event that autoruns and uses a variable to determine which outfit to show, I have the default outfit portrait showing but I can't move or open the menu to equip a different outfit to actually see if the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm new to rpgmaker mv, link me some good stuff to learn.
Finally, I have graduated from college and now I can put a lot more work into my game, after having not worked on it for the better part of a year.
post so i can change my profile picture ^^
Creating Some art for a fighter game.

Finally was able to record the rest of the game demo! I added some edits here and there, this is why it takes me so long to do stuff cuz I find a problem and have to fix it asap. x.x
Game: https://dj990j.itch.io/region-of-mythos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeathChornos