Search results

1. wildsheep

Wildsheep's random non-rpgmaker arts

latest character sketch
  2. wildsheep

World map for a game i was working on in the past.
  3. wildsheep

Wildsheep's rpgmaker sketch thread

Finished up my snow golems and made a temp background
  4. wildsheep

Kucing's Art Dump

Excellent work!
  5. wildsheep

Wildsheep's rpgmaker sketch thread

Well I'm old :P    For rpgmaker type sprites though, I haven't done anything like them since 2004-2005.    But i try to draw a lot when i can.  
  6. wildsheep

ObsidianTrance Arte

ahh cool.  You should try sketchbook pro.   Its pretty slick and easy to use.
  7. wildsheep

ObsidianTrance Arte

lookin pretty good @ObsidianTrance Do you paint in photoshop?  or something else?
  8. wildsheep

Criticise my concept art so I can improve.

So the biggest thing I would say is to work on your anatomy.   A good anatomical foundation will make your art so much better.   Muscles bulge off of bones and then then taper at joints.   Learn where your bones/joints are and study the human form.  Breasts aren't that high up on a body unless a...
  9. wildsheep

Hey thanks dude.   I appreciate the compliment!  
  10. wildsheep

Sunny's Art Thread

Very Cool.    Thats pretty great for a photoshop animation.   Keep up the awesomeness.  I look forward to seeing more of your art!
  11. wildsheep

Thanks for the compliments dude.   Well I have been making art for a long time. I am an artist for my day job and do art in different forms daily.  But i really only learned to paint decently over the last couple years.   Something sorta clicked when i watched this painting tutorial a couple...
  12. wildsheep

Sunny's Art Thread

Looks neat for sure.  What are you using to animate it?   I do see some weird tearing around her knee though. 
  13. wildsheep

Thanks for the compliments!   :) Thanks a bunch!
  14. wildsheep

Sunny's Characters Shop

I love your linework Sunki.  Your character pose is also pretty dynamic.  Do you have other art online to browse?
  15. wildsheep

Thanks a bunch!  KucingBudhug.     The sketches are my favorites.   I find when i finish something I like it much less than when it is all sketchy and such.   They seem to have more life i guess that way.
  16. wildsheep

Juliastorybored 2D and 3D Art

Nice work Julia
  17. wildsheep

ObsidianTrance Arte

Pretty cool stuff. 
  18. wildsheep

I thought i would post some non rpgmaker stuff here for fun. These ones are some of my personal faves.   Critiques welcomed and all that.  I have a blog here http://mysenjam.blogspot.ca/  if you are interested in seeing some more.  Most of this stuff I do for fun  Some posts here and there on my...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm new to rpgmaker mv, link me some good stuff to learn.
Finally, I have graduated from college and now I can put a lot more work into my game, after having not worked on it for the better part of a year.
post so i can change my profile picture ^^
Creating Some art for a fighter game.

Finally was able to record the rest of the game demo! I added some edits here and there, this is why it takes me so long to do stuff cuz I find a problem and have to fix it asap. x.x
Game: https://dj990j.itch.io/region-of-mythos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kashuin