Search results

1. Light on parallax background

Hello, I'm trying to create a map where there's a full moon in the parallax background, and on that same map, I use tint screen to set it to night... The problem is, the tint screen also affects the moon, which is in parallax, that's to be expected. The question is, is there any way to make...
  2. What the MZ RTP is missing!

I don't know if this counts as something RTP (I don't know where to post a specific request for this), but it would be nice to have the matching pumpkin and mummy battlers from the Halloween 2021 Free Asset for MZ.
  3. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

I would try, but I have no programming knowledge... Is there any chance of including these effects, even in the premium version?
  4. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

It's possible to create a firefly effect? Like those from magical forests, present in games like Zelda. I know there are particle effects plugins, but they are made to work in 2D, so the effects always follow the character where he goes, and in a 3D environment, it is not realistic. Including...
  5. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Is this plugin compatible with the Pixi Filter Controller plugin? Another question, is it possible to use an ABS plugin with MV3D?
  6. Zoom the tileset without affecting the parallax background

Is there a plugin, or is it possible to be created, that zooms only in the tileset/characters but without affecting the parallax background? I need this effect in the game I'm creating, but I can't find a way to do it, and I haven't found any zoom plugins that cover it.
  7. Tint screen without affecting the parallax background?

Hi, I've looked everywhere for a plugin that allows you to use the tint screen without affecting the parallax background, is there one like that? Or is it possible to create one?
  8. OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

Hello, is there any way to fix a light on some element of parallax background? For example, I want to put a moon in a parallax, and let it shine... but so that when that light passes behind the tiles (mountains, for example), the light is omitted. Is this something possible to do, or could it be...
  9. Zoom map plugin that does not zoom in on parallax background

Interesting, I'm going to test this one. Thanks!
  10. Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

Hi, I found the AdvancedBloomFilter shown in PIXI Filters demo very beautiful, but it is not in the effect's list included in the plugin. How can I add it?
  11. Zoom map plugin that does not zoom in on parallax background

Hello, I'm looking for a plugin that allows zooming the map (including tiles and characters), but without zooming in on the parallax background. The idea is to use in scenes like, for example, the person is on the edge of a cliff, and the camera approaches, passing over him, and highlighting...
  12. Announcement RPG Maker MV KADOKAWA Freebies 2019!

Awesome. But why the ForestNight parallax is 819x819 and all the others is 816x816?
  13. Aramis Sprite Zoom

It's possible to zoom a map and characters without zooming the parallax background?
  14. Zoom the map without zooming the parallax

Hi, is there any plugin that zooms on the map and tilesets, without zooming the paralllax background? The use would be, for example, in a scene where the person was on the edge of a cliff, and the camera approaches, highlighting the landscape in the background (the parallax).
  15. How to fix a light on a parallax background?

Hmm, interesting... I'll try with Terrax plugin and also the overlay, I had not thinking about it.... Thanks for the tips.
  16. More parallaxes backgrounds..? It's something hard to find, besides the ones that come with the...

More parallaxes backgrounds..? It's something hard to find, besides the ones that come with the engine... I have never seen parallaxes of modern cities, with buildings from afar, for example. And neither parallaxes with sunset or moon...
  17. How to fix a light on a parallax background?

Hi, I wonder if there is any way to fix an event (such as a light) on an element of the parallax background, for example, a moon? A way that the character can move around the map, and the light getting fixed on the moon, as well as the rest of the parallax background.
  18. Khas Advanced Lighting v4.2 Ultra (now with real-time shadows!)

Is it possible to fix the light on a specific point, in a parallax background? For example, I want to put a light on a moon in the background, but with it staying in the same place (in parallax) even if I go walking around the map. Is there a way?
  19. RPG Maker MV v1.3.4 Update

The (adult) elf ears are the most important part to me, and so far, more than 1 year after the release of MV, they continue to be ignored by devs.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There are so many coding terms that are complete gibberish to me. Like what the heck is "Return" or "Array"??
Sometimes I forget how tiny and fun working in 16x16 is (or with 18x18 if ya counting the white outline LOL) and before you ask Yes. Yes this is an appropriate ratio of drinks to all the other stuff. :popcorn:
f37ac128dedc8a53af7deb2b12e8ea81becf6e46.png
Phew, sleep all day, awake all night. I don't know what to draw tonight!

Does that count as poetry? ..Is there a super fast way to test my creations in RPG Maker? Has anyone played the new Pokémon games? I'm itching to buy it but I don't think my husband will want me to after he finds out how much I spent on Christmas!
When can we get this?
RPG Maker MZ Saturn.png
Saturn port when?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u-mu