Search results

1. Enhanced Star

Hyper Fox RPG: The Great Sorcery

Oh right, Thanks for advice. I fixed it, You can re-download my game.
  2. Enhanced Star

Enhanced Star Resource

Okay, I'll remove image and add link with credits.
  3. Enhanced Star

RPG Maker Birthday Bash!

My game project is finished on March 13th + I fixed the my game.
  4. Enhanced Star

Enhanced Star Resource

I made treasure chest sprite for your project. Free for commercial or non-commercial.
  5. Enhanced Star

Hyper Fox RPG: The Great Sorcery

I finished made my first RPG Games called Hyper Fox RPG: The Great Sorcery Long time ago, Hyper defeated Evil Flippy with Phazon Beam and All Phazon are gone for good. One generation later, The two alien named Omo and Nue landing on Mystic Meadow to seek the Great Sorcery aka Hypzon. Omo...
  6. Enhanced Star

Battle Pets Plugin

Well, I'll go ask Galv.
  7. Enhanced Star

Battle Pets Plugin

http://galvs-scripts.com/2013/07/02/battle-pets/   I really like Battle Pets System which allows to equip pets to actors that grant skills and abilities. Of course you can give foods to pets to gain EXP to level up, just like Galv's Battle Pets script from VX Ace.
  8. Enhanced Star

RPG Maker MV Game Making Drive

I'm working on my project called Hyper Fox RPG 3. So I made Food & Drink Shop Map, I should finish making game sometime.
  9. Enhanced Star

RPG Maker MV Game Making Drive

Here I made coffin sprite WIP.     I used Ace Coffin Sprite as a base to make one so it made of steel metal.
  10. Enhanced Star

Luna's Tiles (MV)

This is very nice. Great Job.
  11. Enhanced Star

Dead Actor Plugin

I found an existing Ace script: https://victorscripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-vx-ace/utility-scripts/followers-options/
  12. Enhanced Star

Dead Actor Plugin

I was wondering, that I'm interesting the dead actor plugin which the actor reached 0 HP then he/she become a Coffin, Ghost or Something until he/she revives, just like Dragon Warrior and Earthbound.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Uggh... been sick for the past week. I hope I get better soon.
There are so many coding terms that are complete gibberish to me. Like what the heck is "Return" or "Array"??
Sometimes I forget how tiny and fun working in 16x16 is (or with 18x18 if ya counting the white outline LOL) and before you ask Yes. Yes this is an appropriate ratio of drinks to all the other stuff. :popcorn:
f37ac128dedc8a53af7deb2b12e8ea81becf6e46.png
Phew, sleep all day, awake all night. I don't know what to draw tonight!

Does that count as poetry? ..Is there a super fast way to test my creations in RPG Maker? Has anyone played the new Pokémon games? I'm itching to buy it but I don't think my husband will want me to after he finds out how much I spent on Christmas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u-mu