Search results

1. sutorumie

Select party member to attack instead of using agility turn order

Sorry this took me so long to respond to--computer problems and such... Anyway, this works perfectly ! Thank you so much <3
  2. sutorumie

Select party member to attack instead of using agility turn order

In the normal battle system, you're forced to use whatever party member is next in the turn order (based on agility, I believe). I want to select which party member I attack as, and have the option to back out and choose someone else if I want to. I don't want to follow a turn order, I want to...
  3. sutorumie

how to store an escape character in a variable string?

@gstv87 So I went through rpg_windows.js looking for something similar to those codes you posted, and I found the section on escape codes, but it wasn't quite formatted similarly enough for me to have any idea what to do with it. I started looking at the codes below to see if maybe there was...
  4. sutorumie

how to store an escape character in a variable string?

I'm attempting to make random NPC dialogue by setting up a variable to store the dialogue into, then defining the variable as a text string which is randomly selected via condition branch / rng variable. However, when I want to make the NPC say the player character's name, it instead displays it...
  5. sutorumie

[FROG] Health - Additional Custom HP, Hunger, Thirst and more!

I tried using a formula that uses a variable in it and it doesn't work (the stats don't change), in addition if I put the formula directly into an item damage formula to recover the default HP stat, and then use the item in game, it turns the current HP value into NaN. However, if I remove the...
  6. sutorumie

Decimal Currency

AH okay . Thank you for all your help !
  7. sutorumie

Decimal Currency

Ah, perfect ! Although I actually can't get a currency unit to display in shopbuy / shopsell at all? Is there supposed to be one there? It doesn't show in a new project either, and I've been trying to write one in but it doesn't seem to work orz Oh, also I added this onto the end to have the...
  8. sutorumie

Decimal Currency

Bump !
  9. sutorumie

Decimal Currency

This works pretty well, thank you !<3 Would it be possible to get the shopbuy / shopsell windows to display in decimals, and for items to cost less than a dollar (ex. $0.50)? Maybe a notetag or something? EDIT: After doing some more testing I've discovered that this script interferes with my...
  10. sutorumie

Decimal Currency

Would it be possible to change the way money is displayed from, say, 1,000G to $10.00 ? Preferrably so it displays on the menu screen and the shop screen. There were a few scriplets like this for VXAce (here's one), to make it so the last two digits are behind a period and the currency symbol is...
  11. sutorumie

Tsukihime's Window Cursor doesn't dispose at the right time

I'm using this script: I modified it to work with various windows with different image cursors (basically just changing Window_Whatever to other stuff and copying the script for each window I need a cursor for), but for some windows, the image doesn't disappear at the same time as the rest of...
  12. sutorumie

Items spoil / transform over time based on frames and variables

There's this script I found in an old request thread for items that "go bad" over time; the way it works is, you add a notetag to certain items that indicate that the item will turn into a different item after x amount of steps. It also comes with a progress bar visible in the items menu and is...
  13. sutorumie

Amaranth's Super Simple Mouse System for Ace

I don't think we're on the same page here... I need a script call or a variable to change the icon in the game. From an event. So that when the player makes a choice, the "DEFAULT_ICON" changes based on that choice. I can't use the script itself to do that, as there's only one option. One...
  14. sutorumie

But the icons only change when hovering over an event. I need it to change forever. As in, the mouse icon that is always there, even when not hovering over an event (y'know, the default icon). Then I could change it at the beginning of the game based on which character the player decides to play...
  15. sutorumie

My apologies if this has already been asked somewhere (if so, I can't find it) but is it possible to change the default mouse icon in-game, be it with a script call or a variable?
  16. sutorumie

Help with Choice Windows and Move Picture (RMVXA)

How can I get the z-axis of the choice window (specifically, the blinking background part) behind an image? The image I need on top is pic 100, and the choice window bg (also an image) is at 98. So, I imagine setting the choice window to 99 would fix it, but all I can figure out to do is to edit...
  17. sutorumie

Better Looking Text?

I went ahead and made an sfont, so the problem (for this project, anyway) is solved.
  18. sutorumie

Better Looking Text?

I have all three of those. They don't affect the way the font renders (they're not supposed to, either).
  19. sutorumie

Better Looking Text?

Honestly, a lot of times when I'm reading things, my eyes glaze over for various reasons--with that script, all I thought about it was "This is a font fix. For what? I dunno. Let's try it anyway." which I've done with plenty of similar scripts. I'm not even totally sure what your explanation of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Uggh... been sick for the past week. I hope I get better soon.
There are so many coding terms that are complete gibberish to me. Like what the heck is "Return" or "Array"??
Sometimes I forget how tiny and fun working in 16x16 is (or with 18x18 if ya counting the white outline LOL) and before you ask Yes. Yes this is an appropriate ratio of drinks to all the other stuff. :popcorn:
f37ac128dedc8a53af7deb2b12e8ea81becf6e46.png
Phew, sleep all day, awake all night. I don't know what to draw tonight!

Does that count as poetry? ..Is there a super fast way to test my creations in RPG Maker? Has anyone played the new Pokémon games? I'm itching to buy it but I don't think my husband will want me to after he finds out how much I spent on Christmas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u-mu