Search results

1. goldknight555

RMVXA Project C.U.R.E. Origins

Oh nice! I really like this menu script. Yep, I made all the art. :)
  2. goldknight555

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it :)
  3. goldknight555

Wow! It's been 2 years since the last update. I've been meaning to post an update for some time now but never got around to doing it. Lot's of work has been happening behind the scenes. The music being composed for the game has also been progressing very nicely. But today I just want to share...
  4. goldknight555

Update Time! Working on new World Map!
  5. goldknight555

Thank you so much for your feedback! I appreciate you writing so much to help me :) I am definitely going to work more on those points! On the long run some things such as the skill upgrade will make more sense. I'm still figuring out a way to get rid of that message when you press A, which is...
  6. goldknight555

Thank you for your feedback. I will definitely work on that. :)
  7. goldknight555

Very nice music!! I really like it. Yes :) I would really appreciate your help with this.
  8. goldknight555

Thank you :)
  9. goldknight555

Demo Gamejolt= https://gamejolt.com/games/ProjectCureOrigins/255933 Story This is the story of a man named Kin. The player must take on the role of such character and regain their memory. However this memory haunts Kin without him knowing of his actions. Through this adventure the player will...
  10. goldknight555

Need a voice actress? (open for 2 projects)

It's good that you're back. I don't know if you're still willing to do the voice for a character in my game.
  11. goldknight555

1 Male and 1 Female Voice Actor available

Her voice would fit nicely with a character in the game I'm doing. Is it possible if she could do a voice for her? I can give the description of the character.
  12. goldknight555

I'll send the info in a bit.
  13. goldknight555

Is it possible that you could voice a character in my game?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Never argue with a Narcissist. No matter how sound in your logic, they'll always see themselves as correct and you too beneath them to understand.

The best you can do is take things with a grain of salt and leave them alone to wallow in their own delusion. If you're lucky, you'll catch the time where they inevitably destroy themselves!"
I've been playing too much fire emblem... why do I suddenly want to make a game in rpgm that's chatting to ppl and trying to pick the right options to increase their opinion of you and depending on who likes you and how much you get a different ending??
Uggh... been sick for the past week. I hope I get better soon.
There are so many coding terms that are complete gibberish to me. Like what the heck is "Return" or "Array"??
Sometimes I forget how tiny and fun working in 16x16 is (or with 18x18 if ya counting the white outline LOL) and before you ask Yes. Yes this is an appropriate ratio of drinks to all the other stuff. :popcorn:
f37ac128dedc8a53af7deb2b12e8ea81becf6e46.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dumbass