Search results

1. The Touch the Stars Game Jam Starts Now! $2k in Prizes!

Damn it. I can't beat this team spirit. Go awayyyyy my selfdoubt!!
  2. I wanna go study in Oxford. Or at least in one of top Universities in my country or SouthEast Asia.

I wanna go study in Oxford. Or at least in one of top Universities in my country or SouthEast Asia.
  3. Greetings, fellow comrades

Thanks ! Glad to be of acquaintance too. :3
  4. The Touch the Stars Game Jam Starts Now! $2k in Prizes!

I'm throwing out all I can for this jam, I don't care if it's gonna be either shame or fame, Cus I'd learn it's not just another game, But something pure and precious, but definitely not lame. Let the thunders roar my name, Let the demons wreck my gain, And the angels' hegemony to slowly wane...
  5. The Touch the Stars Game Jam Starts Now! $2k in Prizes!

@Touchfuzzy Thanks! I'll get into it as soon as I'm done napping. Kinda burnt out from revising 2years of mathematics syllabus in one day...
  6. The Touch the Stars Game Jam Starts Now! $2k in Prizes!

Alright, I'm participating, but I haven't purchased the RMMZ as of yet, would it be permissable to use MZ trial version since I missed the game jam edition?
  7. The Touch the Stars Game Jam Starts Now! $2k in Prizes!

@Finnuval I concur. Just, ya, you know, get in there for the sake of fun and getting in there xS @Elissiaro I. ..might have forgotten how to make cutscenes...:/
  8. Greetings, fellow comrades

@overlordmikey Glad to hear that, mike :D @Finnuval Thanks, Fin :S
  9. The Touch the Stars Game Jam Starts Now! $2k in Prizes!

You know what, I should do that, :S Now I'm trying to figure out a simple sub-story...
  10. The Touch the Stars Game Jam Starts Now! $2k in Prizes!

Ahh ..I'm almost late to the party... Would I even be able to manage to make it within a fortnite ..hmm
  11. Greetings, fellow comrades

I had been finding this creative corner of the net so therapeutically relaxing for a hard while. I might be taking a very tough pre-university exam later, cus I have been having interest in biomedical engineering with applied physics. Though but I hope and still plan to allocate time for game...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I need help on what I should add to this fighter game.
Should I add:
Rain
Sleet
Snow
Leaves
Wind
If you can come up with anything else let me know.
Final day of the kickstarter campaign and my team and I decide to cap it off by doing ... musical numbers online.

These are clearly definitely My People.
6 hours and 35 minutes until it is December first here :3
Charon.png
Spending the day doing concept art! It's so comfy! I'mma draw the full party and take it from there. Hope everyone else is having as good of a day!
"Never argue with a Narcissist. No matter how sound in your logic, they'll always see themselves as correct and you too beneath them to understand.

The best you can do is take things with a grain of salt and leave them alone to wallow in their own delusion. If you're lucky, you'll catch the time where they inevitably destroy themselves!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdWhimGame