Search results

1. NotAHero

Is there any way to show the shadow of static characters during battles?

So, I have a lot of static characters in the game, however, they don't have a shadow, as some float and some fly, so it would be really ugly to draw the shadow on the sprite itself, as it would be flying/floating with the character. Is there any way to show the shadow on characters during...
  2. NotAHero

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

sorry if i don't understand, but will this formula work for a passive state? * I'm using yanfly plugins *
  3. NotAHero

So, in addition to creating a state for each element, I should also include ALL elements in the formula to make the comparison, right? What would be the "custom effect" to use in this case? :LZSskeptic:
  4. NotAHero

Hello everyone! I'm trying to create a passive ability that if the actor and the enemy are of the same elemental type, the actor is given a buff of MAT and ATK. The main problem here is, how do you designate a specific type for the characters to create the passive skill formula? :LZSskeptic:
  5. NotAHero

RMMV Problem replicating the buff effect shown in the image, on other enemies

The debuff and the animation is working only on the first enemy (the color of the targets is working properly, when the animation starts), maybe is a problem with the way the animations were made, idk. I will change the size of the animation to make it "work" on all of the targets. By the...
  6. NotAHero

It's working almost perfectly, but the animation is running only on the first enemy, and not the others. Here the formula you gave me with my settings: <Custom Battle Effect> for(var i = 0; i < user.opponentsUnit().aliveMembers().length; ++i){ var member =...
  7. NotAHero

I already changed the formula a few times, but it's basically this <Category: Talento> <Foe Aura: 73> <Custom Battle Effect> if (user.isStateAffected(187)){ user.startAnimation(401);} </Custom Battle Effect> ----- <Custom Confirm Effect> if (target.isDebuffAffected(2)){ for(var i = 0; i <...
  8. NotAHero

Yes, I tried and got this error As you could see in the video, I just need an animation to run on every enemy at the start of the battle. And yes, is a pokémon game (black white): wich at the start of the turn, the pokémon with 'Initimidate', decreases the enemies attack stat in one stage...
  9. NotAHero

Sim" :LZSsmile: . 1) I just don' know if you get me wrong but, how can I know the character (enemy) id? 2) I found this video where you can see the effect properly working. All the part of "reduce state" etc.. I know hot to make work somehow, but will the animation run on the enemies?
  10. NotAHero

- Main Plugin (Yanfly BuffstateCore) As shown in the image, I tried to make sure that when the enemy has a De(buff), the effect on the animation happens on the enemies too, something like: Beginning of the Battle, Character has the 'Weaken' ability and right at the beginning of the battle ...
  11. NotAHero

RMMV Help with passive skills like in pokemon: flame body and gooey. Are affecting the allies too

Thank you very much, it worked very well. Even making the additions to check physical or magic damage, it kept working perfectly :LZSsmile: <Custom Respond Effect> if(target.isStateAffected (196) && user.isActor()==target.isEnemy() && this.isPhsysical && Math.random() <0.3){ user.addState...
  12. NotAHero

RMMV Help with passive skills like in pokemon: flame body and gooey. Are affecting the allies too

As in pokémon I would like to apply skills that exist in the game, however, I am having problems with the formulas to execute 3 types of states that will be executed practically in the same way, and will only have some small changes in the formula. The effects work, but as soon as an ally tries...
  13. NotAHero

Skipping Empty Battle Log Messages (RMMV)

You can try this one: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/smooth-battle-log.96597/

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I need help on what I should add to this fighter game.
Should I add:
Rain
Sleet
Snow
Leaves
Wind
If you can come up with anything else let me know.
Final day of the kickstarter campaign and my team and I decide to cap it off by doing ... musical numbers online.

These are clearly definitely My People.
6 hours and 35 minutes until it is December first here :3
Charon.png
Spending the day doing concept art! It's so comfy! I'mma draw the full party and take it from there. Hope everyone else is having as good of a day!
"Never argue with a Narcissist. No matter how sound in your logic, they'll always see themselves as correct and you too beneath them to understand.

The best you can do is take things with a grain of salt and leave them alone to wallow in their own delusion. If you're lucky, you'll catch the time where they inevitably destroy themselves!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JetstreamXT