Search results

1. Apollyon

I'm a Gamer who's new to RPG Maker

@Dragonkissed Yeah, I've been checking out Driftwood Gaming myself; looking at neat event setups and sprite design. I honestly want to learn it all lol. I want to make a custom experience with my own tilesets and sprites eventually. Thank you for that, good luck to you as well. Every day is a...
  2. Apollyon

Oh I see. I looked at the link you sent. What I meant was like a general "Got this done" or...

Oh I see. I looked at the link you sent. What I meant was like a general "Got this done" or "This was challenging" every so often lol. I see what they're looking for now. Thanks EDIT: Wowww I thought this was like a fb wall. It shows up when you click my name. Oh man lol.
  3. Apollyon

Hello Everyone! New to this and forums in general lol

Thank you, glad I'm not alone lol. Most definitely. Good luck with your future projects! :) and feel free to message me if you need someone to test^^
  4. Apollyon

Play test a event with out loading the game.

I know it's way late but thank you for the tip!
  5. Apollyon

Hello everyone! New to the RPG Maker and forums lol. Here is where I'll post updates on projects...

Hello everyone! New to the RPG Maker and forums lol. Here is where I'll post updates on projects and their progress. :kiss:
  6. Apollyon

Hi, Audio Engineer / composer -- JRPG lover

Hey I was checking out your post and wanted to say great job with your songs. You can hear the FF inspiration throughout and it was very cool. I'm new to game design however if you're still interested down the road, I'll definitely keep you in mind. :thumbsup-left:
  7. Apollyon

Hello Everyone! New to this and forums in general lol

Hello, I'm new to the RPG Maker experience and game design as a whole. I was scouting through the forums to try to find the answers to my questions and was amazed by how thorough and supportive the members of this forum are. Tbh, this might be one of the first forums I've ever actually joined...
  8. Apollyon

I'm a Gamer who's new to RPG Maker

Hello! I'm also new to RPG Maker and programming as well. I was also surprised by not only how thorough and helpful people were, but how supportive they are. This forum is very cool in that way. Good luck!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:
Got sick and had to take a few days off work in order to get tested and make sure it wasn't the big one. Felt a lot better today and thought to myself, "Hey now, I can't get tested until tomorrow anyway, I can get so much character art done today!"
....I watched Youtube and browsed this site for hours instead.
>.>
But at least I'm doing the art now! Yaaaaay.......
1638314262144.png
Didn't wanna spam the feed by posting Denzel's spritelayer separae, but I'm real happy with how this concept is coming along so wanted to share it, innit :D
EVXA wrote on Avery's profile.
Not sure how often you take time to play the games sent to you, but if you could give my game a shout & review on steam maybe that would be amazing, only if you like the game of course, I'd love to know which games have been your favorites over the years too.
I'm seeing my god daughter's school play next week. Being the mild agoraphobe I am this makes me nervous. Thus I had a dream that it was actually a plot by my best friend to take me clubbing at an establishment where it is customary to throw a harpoon at staff members to reward good service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abishkar