Search results

1. KyoAkashi

Adding buff on hit

Wow thats great thank you i should look up more about those formulas, is there any great tutorial or explaination page? :3
  2. KyoAkashi

Adding buff on hit

Hello Folks! I can't figure out how to add a self buff on hit, i find it annoying when an attack only buffs so i wanted to make attack buffs like Poison Attack: Attacks and has a chance to poison the enemy and adds poison to your weapon But i thought it would be easyier as it is because i...
  3. KyoAkashi

Absorbing Elements

Good to know, thank you very much Adiktuzmiko!  
  4. KyoAkashi

Absorbing Elements

Hello! I want a Fire enemy which absorbs this element but i cant find an option for this or a way to do this. Maybe i'm overlooking something, i would appreciate every help. Thank you for your help!
  5. KyoAkashi

Multiple attack elements?

Thats interesting and great to know Trihan! Thank you!
  6. KyoAkashi

Thank you but that is not needed, i just was curious if it was possible! thank you very much ^^
  7. KyoAkashi

Hello the question is, is it possible to give a character or an enemy multiple attack elements? So if i have an Gargoyle and wanted to give him the attack element of earth AND physical would it be as simple as adding Attackelement [Earth] Attackelement [Physical] in the properties? Thank you...
  8. KyoAkashi

Encounters based on items

@ksjp17 I ment the chance with which the troups show up, I'm using the german version so i dont know how it's called in the english version, translation would be "weighting". So i keep my eyes open for a script, or write my own if i can't find something usefull. Thank you all for your answers!
  9. KyoAkashi

Encounters based on items

Hello!   I wanted to ask if it is possible to raise the percentage etc of random encounters by having certain items in your inventory. Example:   Monster: Fox Encounter rate: 5% with the Item " Fox Light" Encounter rate: 10% Thank you for your help!  
  10. KyoAkashi

Searching for an Artist T^T

Searching for an Artist T^T

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:
Got sick and had to take a few days off work in order to get tested and make sure it wasn't the big one. Felt a lot better today and thought to myself, "Hey now, I can't get tested until tomorrow anyway, I can get so much character art done today!"
....I watched Youtube and browsed this site for hours instead.
>.>
But at least I'm doing the art now! Yaaaaay.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a1394649795