Search results

1. Jewelraffe

pingas

pingas
  2. Jewelraffe

Random Static Enemy Appearances

@Waterguy has made a very small thingy to solve this problem! IHopeThisIsEnoughOfAnUpdateToNotBeADoublePost Thank you! Leaving this with permission so that others can use it too. Thanks for all the help! :ohappy:
  3. Jewelraffe

Ok... :osad: I didn't think it would be this hard to convey that I wanted random enemy appearances for static enemies and I'm trying to avoid needing duplicates of enemies, although Swap Enemies is a great way to randomize the troops themselves. I don't even know how using SVs would work, since...
  4. Jewelraffe

I appreciate the help, but that isn't my intention at all. While I can make random sets of enemies using swamp enemies, I don't want to have like 5 identical copies of the same bat just to add some visual variety. The function exists beautifully in Yanfly's SV Enemies plugin, a version but...
  5. Jewelraffe

wait wut how did i get misinterpreted this badly :osad: <Static Battler: Bat1> <Static Battler: Bat 2> Would, when encountering a bat, randomly select one of the static images from enemies or sv_enemies, therefore adding randomization to static enemies. The idea is a static version of...
  6. Jewelraffe

A Debuff State with Its Own Health

Such a thing can be created with Yanfly's States/Buffs core with Lunatic Mode, but I'm not quite good enough to make it, but if you add react checks for certain skills to deplete the state's counter (its 'HP'), then remove state upon 0 'HP', it will fit perfectly. For the layered effect, a...
  7. Jewelraffe

Static Actor Battler

I second this because I ran into bugs that refuse to go away. A solution to stick a sprite on an actor would be greatly appreciated! :ohappy:
  8. Jewelraffe

first thread woot ;D Yanfly's SV Enemies plugin contains a notetag (<Sideview Battler: filename>) to give your enemy a random pool of SV battlers to choose from (multiples add more random options), but there's no option (or even plugin) to allow this for static enemies. Nothing fancy, just a...
  9. Jewelraffe

VE - Battler Graphic Setup

I've encountered a very persistent, annoying bug, or rather two of them. If I put true, false or blank in the Mirror Animations field, the game crashes with "Cannot read property 'actor 1' of undefined", the source appearing to be from the plugin itself, but I can't verify that. If I put in any...
  10. Jewelraffe

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

This plugin is indeed very close to being the 'ultimate pixel movement' plugin, and is indeed very good, but the only flaw I've found is that if you transition to another map and are on a transition event, you'll activate it instantly without letting you walk off it, thus making it...
  11. Jewelraffe

Avy's Icon Workshop [Update Jan 2021]

HOLY CRIKEY. A total replacement for Yanfly's entire recolor sheet?! Just a day ago, I made a bunch of yanfly-recolors of the weapon icons then I return to a treasure trove of amazing icons. Please don't ever lose your artistic talent! :D EDIT: Your MP3 fell into the water attacks.
  12. Jewelraffe

waynee95's Achievements Plugin

Oh nice! Thanks waynee95! I even figured out two possibly useful conditions for people to use: $gameParty.members().indexOf($gameActors.actor(putIDhere)) > -1 will grant the achievement if that actor is in your party and while probably common knowledge amongst programmers, but I managed to...
  13. Jewelraffe

waynee95's Achievements Plugin

Awesome! Small question, is it possible to put an achievement into multiple categories?
  14. Jewelraffe

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Forgive me if I'm dumb or if this bug is already known or fixed, but when I last tried out this plugin, the only bug I found was if you have more actors than there are cells, the game crashes if you select another actor. What I mean is if you have 5 cells but 10 actors, selecting a 6th causes a...
  15. Jewelraffe

CGMV Encyclopedia w/ Bestiary

This plugin is amazing, but it just has a couple little problems I've run into; It doesn't work well with Swap Enemies, as it will only register the swap enemy, or if you add <cgmvencyclopediahide>, then nothing shows up. Also I see no way to alias the icons, so even pixel icons will be blurry...
  16. Jewelraffe

Shades of Battler, Animated (387), DragonBones (180)

Ouch. Loving the design, I can already tell he's no slouch... in combat, that is lol.
  17. Jewelraffe

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

An amazing, if slightly unexpected piece. But that makes it even better :D I wonder what we can expect next <insert eyes unicode cuz it broke, oof> Keep up the good work!
  18. Jewelraffe

RTP Summon Spirits (8 Battlers)

Dang, that was quick. Kewl! :thumbsup-right:
  19. Jewelraffe

RTP Summon Spirits (8 Battlers)

I remember using those elementals as battlers before. They're rather snazzy. Any chance of us getting the original thundercat as well?
  20. Jewelraffe

Shades of Battler, Animated (387), DragonBones (180)

Who knew ageless heavenly guards knew how to rock so hard? Excellent as usual! And they sure know how to stylize!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:
Got sick and had to take a few days off work in order to get tested and make sure it wasn't the big one. Felt a lot better today and thought to myself, "Hey now, I can't get tested until tomorrow anyway, I can get so much character art done today!"
....I watched Youtube and browsed this site for hours instead.
>.>
But at least I'm doing the art now! Yaaaaay.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a1394649795