Search results

1. Sinister Spider

Looking for fellow newbies to start a new project

And bump! Sadly RL has claimed yet another victim from my team so I'm in need of people to help craft the story. I am still looking for someone to help with events/scripts too!
  2. Sinister Spider

Thank you, mlogan. And bump! I'd like to thank everyone who's contacted me so far. :D I had initially intended to do the eventing by myself, but turns out I'm pretty out of my depth with some of the things I'm trying to do so. So! If any experienced eventer would like to lend me a hand...
  3. Sinister Spider

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hello there! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask so I apologize in advance if it is not. I'm trying to learn how to properly use Event Chase Player and Event Chase Stealth and I was wondering can I make the event react differently than just chasing the player when they enter its...
  4. Sinister Spider

We are doing quite well, thank you. The positive attitude is very welcome. :) Still looking for more! PM me for more info! :D
  5. Sinister Spider

Bump! 0sleepy0, you are more than welcome to join! :D
  6. Sinister Spider

Justice_Rulez, your help would be greatly appreciated, as we don't have anyone helping with the music so far! As my friend abe109 explained to me, there is a difference between writer and creator that I was not aware of. So, to clarify, I'm not looking only for writers, I'm looking also...
  7. Sinister Spider

Final Fantasy is feared to be a dying franchise that has long passed it's peak to Square Enix...

That is pretty much how I feel on the series as a whole. I disliked FF13 so much I wish I could 'unplay' that piece of crap! On the other hand 13-2 and Lightning Returns were mildly enjoyable. I played 15's demo recently and I wasn't impressed at all either. I wish SE would drop Final Fantasy...
  8. Sinister Spider

Bump! I'm looking for a partner to write the story with me! :)
  9. Sinister Spider

Hello everyone! It's been over two months since I started this thread and a lot has happened ever since. Sadly, after finally assembling an awesome team and starting the project, RL struck and I had to drop the idea. Things have finally calmed down a bit but sadly I could not get the team back...
  10. Sinister Spider

Sorry for the absence, I got really sick past few days. Hopefully things will get better. EdCote, thanks for the heads up! I'll check it out. For now we are drawing inspiration from things like Little Monsters and Labyrinth. gamer_girl09, you would be more than welcome to join! PM for more...
  11. Sinister Spider

Welcome aboard! :D The writing team is formed, now we are looking for artists who have a thing for faeries and urban fantasy such as Neil Gaiman or Charles de Lint. Anyone interested pm me please!
  12. Sinister Spider

Bump! Feel free to bring your own ideas! :D
  13. Sinister Spider

Hello everyone! I bought RPG Maker VX Ace back in December 2014 and immediately fell in love with it and the endless possibilities this software offers. I've made a couple of (mini) games to test it out and then along with a buddy started working on a real, full game. We were doing pretty...
  14. Sinister Spider

Old Man Resource!

Thank you sir, this looks awesome!
  15. Sinister Spider

Iliketea's commoners clothing line

I got it, thank you! No idea what actually happened though. I simply deleted everything and pasted/renamed it again it worked. Again, thank you a lot! :)
  16. Sinister Spider

Thank you for the quick response! The specific item I'm trying to use, the accA, ends with acca_p05 (or something like that), so I renamed the files (face, TV, TVD and variation) from accA_p14 as they are originally named on the .rar file to accA_p06 but it still does not work! Is there...
  17. Sinister Spider

Hello there! First of all thank you for taking your time and effort for this. I am trying to use the maid parts for my game. I put the files on their respective folders in the generator folder but for some reason it does not work. The icon shows in the generator but when I click it nothing...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:
Got sick and had to take a few days off work in order to get tested and make sure it wasn't the big one. Felt a lot better today and thought to myself, "Hey now, I can't get tested until tomorrow anyway, I can get so much character art done today!"
....I watched Youtube and browsed this site for hours instead.
>.>
But at least I'm doing the art now! Yaaaaay.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolas974