Search results

1. Initial Release ready, still need some advice

Hello! I'm here because I've nearly finished the initial release of my game (made with RPG Maker MV), and would like to release it to the public somewhere. The game's initial release will not be complete, but more of a "demo" that slowly gets updated when I add new content, with save files...
  2. Yanfly AI Core and ATB system

I'm using Yanfly's Battle A.I. Core in my project, which also uses Battle System - ATB (and the visual enemy gauges add-on). Interrupting attacks and using Guard well is a big thing in my current project, so I'd like some enemies to factor in the target's current ATB Speed or Charge and react...
  3. Need help with GTBS (Gain EXP on Counter, AI help)

I've been using GubiD's Tactical Battle System and have run into three issues that will cause trouble down the line. I've searched the web and the related sites and even looked at the script, but couldn't figure anything out. If anyone can help me resolve these issues, I'd appreciate it greatly...
  4. (CLOSED) Need state that vanishes when enemy attack is evaded

(Please let me know if this is in the wrong forum.) I'm trying to make a skill in my game that causes the user to avoid any one enemy attack automatically, after which evade rates are set back to normal. The "avoiding the attack" part is easy enough- just add 100% EVA and MEV- but I'm having...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I had a dream where it was Friday, and what happened in the dream was irrelevant, because I woke up and it's not Friday, so I'm sad.
edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolas974