Search results

1. JadenDew

Enlarged 32px Tiles in MV

I love the Ancient Dungeon Tileset Pack and wanted it in MV in 48px. So I had to resize it. I am hoping for some opinions on the result. Tools Used: Waifu2x, Photoshop Problems I had Encountered (and tried solving): Tile Leakage - Not just a thing for tilesets, happens to facesets too...
  2. JadenDew

Mixing Artstyles

Hey people, Um I hope this is the right thread to ask this. I have bought the Dark Hero pack from the forum store and am wondering if the artstyle could go with RTP bust shots. I feel that it is alright but I want to know your opinions on the mix too. Here is an example shot:
  3. JadenDew

Unable to Purchase from Forum Store without a Card

Today, I visited the forum store to purchase Member+. However, because I do not own a credit or debit card, my paypal does not have one linked. My paypal has sufficient funds but I am unable to pay for my purchase due to the lack of a card linked. Thus, I am unable to obtain that shiny Member+...
  4. JadenDew

Hello People....

Hello people, It is been awhile since the support people have lifted some restrictions on my IP and account but haven't exactly been very.. sociable. >< (I assure you I haven't done anything bad .. it is one of those "Your IP is flagged but you haven't even been here to do anything bad" sort of...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I had a dream where it was Friday, and what happened in the dream was irrelevant, because I woke up and it's not Friday, so I'm sad.
edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolas974