Search results

1. IamJustice743

Damage Per Hit/Stat Increase Skill

I want to make a skill/state change where when it is activated one of the player's stats increases for every time they are struck by an attack (This is dissimilar to the attack Bide from Pokemon, where the player stores damage and then releases it back at the enemy). An example of this would be...
  2. IamJustice743

Wheel of Fortune Attack/Skill

I want to make a skill for my game that works similar to the Fortune Arcana boss's ability in Persona 3: when the skill is activated, it randomly picks either the enemy's entire team or the player's entire team and it inflicts a random effect to each player on that side of the field. This...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I had a dream where it was Friday, and what happened in the dream was irrelevant, because I woke up and it's not Friday, so I'm sad.
edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolas974