Search results

1. BinaryResidue

Which OS are you using?

I mainly use windows as my main platform.... I have different operating system on different external hardrives (no virtualmachines) so later I could boot an operating system one at a time without need to divide resources for respected Eco-system. For me It's a very efficient way to compile code...
  2. BinaryResidue

Is your learning disease communicable.... I’ll have no probs if it’s gets me too :) !!!

Is your learning disease communicable.... I’ll have no probs if it’s gets me too :) !!!
  3. BinaryResidue

I need help naming my main character

Cray isn’t a bad name either!!! Best of luck with your game!!!
  4. BinaryResidue

Wow you know you Mojo... multithreading does increase performance..Your game must mean lot to...

Wow you know you Mojo... multithreading does increase performance..Your game must mean lot to you when you go that far for custom security purpose!!!!
  5. BinaryResidue

Parallax for dummies

Just a friendly advice use Yanfly doodad's instead it's well scripted and if you ever wanna port your game to handheld devices in the future it's less demanding and RAM friendly than TDDP :D
  6. BinaryResidue

I like how he tries to fix simple mistake that’s prevents the game from running(from dev off...

I like how he tries to fix simple mistake that’s prevents the game from running(from dev off course) ..then he does his best to do a first impression video... Cool guy!!! I like his video!!!
  7. BinaryResidue

Woah!!! You developed a sequel and prequel at the same time :O #respect

Woah!!! You developed a sequel and prequel at the same time :O #respect
  8. BinaryResidue

That cutscene must be very intresting.... :)

That cutscene must be very intresting.... :)
  9. BinaryResidue

@Vincent Chu thankyou for rplying really appericate it :D

@Vincent Chu thankyou for rplying really appericate it :D
  10. BinaryResidue

Hi!!! Really wondering if anyone has tips to make friends here...Pretty sure I would like to...

Hi!!! Really wondering if anyone has tips to make friends here...Pretty sure I would like to learn it !! :)
  11. BinaryResidue

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Thanks @Kim_Shyuen @RocketKnight :D
  12. BinaryResidue

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Just a simple titlescreen for the game currently in development
  13. BinaryResidue

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@cabfe Thankyou for the advice, I'll keep that in mind :D
  14. BinaryResidue

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Hello!!! Haven't posted anything in a while so, a scene between grandmother and protagonist..... Reviews are welcome.....
  15. BinaryResidue

Game & Map Screenshots 9

I am still working on it but it should give you a basic idea!! @Weremole
  16. BinaryResidue

PC specs around the world

Power outage was main problem for me Even if I DID own a high end Pc It didn't matter in the end... Believe me or not the place where I am from powercut goes upto 14hours/day. Now I own a mid-tier laptop for the development, Since I am a student it's enough for me to work on photoshop and...
  17. BinaryResidue

Khas Advanced Graphics (deferred lighting and procedurally generated fog)

@Khas Thankyou for developing this awesome plugin!!! @crachketo : check it out https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/why-not-using-webgl-on-mobile.66722/ (Second Comment ).. your problem should be fixed.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I had a dream where it was Friday, and what happened in the dream was irrelevant, because I woke up and it's not Friday, so I'm sad.
edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolas974