Search results

1. tylerr90

RMMV a plugin that allows mind controlled allies to use skills and attack their allies

hello everyone I don't know if this is already implemented but you know how on restriction you put attack allies to make it a mindcontrol state kinda like the default charmed state you get but I would like it to instead attack their allies by using their skills instead of just using the attack...
  2. tylerr90

looking for nursery bgm for rpg maker mv

hello everyone! I would like to request a bgm for a nursery one for horror and normal I need it for rpg maker mv and it has to be for a game I'm selling on ******* thank you for listening.
  3. tylerr90

make a baby high chair for eating tileset

hello everyone I would like to request a tileset for my game baby fight realm a baby high chair for rpg maker mv here's a picture of what it looks like I would also like it big enough for the player to sit on it
  4. tylerr90

mechanic for bathroom urges

hi I would like a plugin that adds bathroom urges to specific actors in the database because I'm making a game based off sky high movie on Netflix basically I got the concept Idea from that specific movie and I hope it does not seem weird I admit it is a little weird but its based off that movie...
  5. tylerr90

enemy sprite request for my character amy

hello I would like a enemy sprite for my character amy holding a whip oh and its for rpg maker mv thanks here is a pic of her

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All aboard the Advent calendar train, riding Avery's coattails as an excuse to make more sprites. ;)
Advent2021-01.gif

Get 'em in my thread in General Resources.
I had a dream where it was Friday, and what happened in the dream was irrelevant, because I woke up and it's not Friday, so I'm sad.
edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yogarenew