Search results

1. Lostsouls46

Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

I just finished testing everything I have (Visustella stuff and Yanfly stuff) with YEP_RowFormation and everything played super nicely with regards to my bug report on the enemies disappearing, until I put in the Visustella Core Engine. Everything worked perfectly without it, but for some...
  2. Lostsouls46

I will give it some testing and let you know if I can recreate it using the YEP battlecore
  3. Lostsouls46

RMMZ In Battle QTE for MZ

Dang Restart, you rock!
  4. Lostsouls46

I was actually planning on easing the player into it by having the starting QTE's be simple (like 3-4 presses) with a long time, follow up skills would be slightly harder (4-5) with a shorter timer and finishers to be the hardest (5-6) with the shortest time, that way, I can introduce the harder...
  5. Lostsouls46

I appreciate it. I've actually been in pretty consistent turmoil for the past two weeks trying to come up with an engaging, fluid, turn-based battle system. Oxymoron? Maybe. But, I think with proper tweaking (and a significant amount of work) it can be done. Maybe... :kaoswt2:
  6. Lostsouls46

Hello! I am designing a battle system where the players would be able to chain skills together for powerful effects. In between each chained skill, the player completes a progressively harder QTE otherwise they lose their turn and the chain breaks. In MV, I was using astfgl66's QTEWindow...
  7. Lostsouls46

I might have a sort of bug report or something, using yanfly's row formations with this works beautifully.... except when the enemy takes the first turn using a skill that has the <Push Back Target Row: x> command. The other enemy disappears. If you then target the disappeared enemy, you...
  8. Lostsouls46

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Unsure if anyone has already answered this as my googlefu can't seem to find it, but could someone give me an example of a common event chain that determines animations based on weapon equipped? I.e. if a melee weapon is equipped move to target else end? I cant seem to do this by weapon type...
  9. Lostsouls46

Help! Battle System

In searching through the plugins master file I found a plugin called FollowUpSkills by KockaAdmiralac that does what I need it to! I appreciate everyone's help and support!
  10. Lostsouls46

Help! Battle System

I appreciate the advice. I already did all of SomeRandomDudes tutorials and know the basics, it's breaking into the more complex stuff that I don't know where to begin with; its a pretty big gap imho So from my understanding of SomeRandomDude's Timed Attack Arrows plugin, that's what it does...
  11. Lostsouls46

Help! Battle System

Hello everyone! Hope your all having a good day. I want to start by saying that I am new to the Rpg maker scene and game development in general so pardon me if I commit any faux pau that I am unaware of. I want to design a game with a fairly complex battle system as I find them fun and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Remember when people had the ability to have meaningful conversations on platforms like twitter or facebook? Good times... Nowadays is absolute crap.
All aboard the Advent calendar train, riding Avery's coattails as an excuse to make more sprites. ;)
Advent2021-01.gif

Get 'em in my thread in General Resources.
I had a dream where it was Friday, and what happened in the dream was irrelevant, because I woke up and it's not Friday, so I'm sad.
edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pazzow