Search results

1. tylerr90

Race Core - Simple, but effective racial battle modifiers

okay from what I can understand that's not what I was asking my question can you put multiple custom selection codes in the notetags of skills for example can I do this and will this make that enemy targeted by this skill only on futanari or female enemies I used 3 as my futanari sex type in the...
  2. tylerr90

question for my adult only game i'm makeing, I'm using your plugin but I was wondering make the condition have multiple sexs like for example I have futanari enemies which are also female is there a way to make it so a skill targets only a enemy that is female or futanari? if not that's okay I...
  3. tylerr90

RMMV a plugin that allows mind controlled allies to use skills and attack their allies

hello everyone I don't know if this is already implemented but you know how on restriction you put attack allies to make it a mindcontrol state kinda like the default charmed state you get but I would like it to instead attack their allies by using their skills instead of just using the attack...
  4. tylerr90

well this work too? <Custom Select Condition> if (target.isSex(1)) condition = true; else condition = false; </Custom Select Condition>
  5. tylerr90

Okay I see I noticed your plugin has a gender list is there a way to make the enemies only use their skills on different genders? Ps. It’s for a adult only game btw
  6. tylerr90

is there a way to make it so enemys can only use their skills on certain races
  7. tylerr90

looking for nursery bgm for rpg maker mv

hello everyone! I would like to request a bgm for a nursery one for horror and normal I need it for rpg maker mv and it has to be for a game I'm selling on ******* thank you for listening.
  8. tylerr90

make a baby high chair for eating tileset

thank you very much I love it btw how do you delete a post that's solved?
  9. tylerr90

make a baby high chair for eating tileset

hello everyone I would like to request a tileset for my game baby fight realm a baby high chair for rpg maker mv here's a picture of what it looks like I would also like it big enough for the player to sit on it
  10. tylerr90

mechanic for bathroom urges

hi I would like a plugin that adds bathroom urges to specific actors in the database because I'm making a game based off sky high movie on Netflix basically I got the concept Idea from that specific movie and I hope it does not seem weird I admit it is a little weird but its based off that movie...
  11. tylerr90

enemy sprite request for my character amy

yes thank you that works great! btw this is my first time doing a thread how do you close the theread
  12. tylerr90

thanks for helping btw
  13. tylerr90

oh sorry no its the female one in the charcter generator for mv
  14. tylerr90

just battler in mv style please
  15. tylerr90

hello I would like a enemy sprite for my character amy holding a whip oh and its for rpg maker mv thanks here is a pic of her

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Remember when people had the ability to have meaningful conversations on platforms like twitter or facebook? Good times... Nowadays is absolute crap.
All aboard the Advent calendar train, riding Avery's coattails as an excuse to make more sprites. ;)
Advent2021-01.gif

Get 'em in my thread in General Resources.
I had a dream where it was Friday, and what happened in the dream was irrelevant, because I woke up and it's not Friday, so I'm sad.
edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pazzow