Search results

1. overlordmikey

I'm practicing my art skills. I'm trying different things. Hopefully I can discover my own...

I'm practicing my art skills. I'm trying different things. Hopefully I can discover my own style. In the mean time if you'd like to see what I've been up to I'll post in the art section later. I love people's opinions.
  2. overlordmikey

I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and...

I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
  3. overlordmikey

I've been a bit to depressed to get work done on the game lately. Don't worry, I'll be okay.

I've been a bit to depressed to get work done on the game lately. Don't worry, I'll be okay.
  4. overlordmikey

It was mostly fun. Throwing the old, mostly broken junk away was a pain. The place is looking...

It was mostly fun. Throwing the old, mostly broken junk away was a pain. The place is looking pretty nice now though so it was worth it. Still have to finish a few things, but they're small little projects. Biggest thing left to do is replace my old crappy dishes with new nicer ones.
  5. overlordmikey

So tired. I had a long weekend. Completely redecorated my apartment. I hope everyone had a good...

So tired. I had a long weekend. Completely redecorated my apartment. I hope everyone had a good weekend.
  6. overlordmikey

I'm on a bit of a break. I've been sick for like a week and just need to cool down.

I'm on a bit of a break. I've been sick for like a week and just need to cool down.
  7. overlordmikey

@TheGentlemanLoser not technically but he's a party member so they do fight him together and...

@TheGentlemanLoser not technically but he's a party member so they do fight him together and when yer in love - everything you do together is a date.
  8. overlordmikey

Pedantic jerk: (nasally voice) Well technically it's not Hitler Me: Heh-heh, Persona 2 IS...

Pedantic jerk: (nasally voice) Well technically it's not Hitler Me: Heh-heh, Persona 2 IS let's the bisexual lead date a dude, beat up Hitler, AND jam out on guitar. Truly it is the peak of video gaming.
  9. overlordmikey

It's probably cause I'm sick, but I am having a major creative block. Hope this passes soon.

It's probably cause I'm sick, but I am having a major creative block. Hope this passes soon.
  10. overlordmikey

I've taken pretty much the whole week off. I really needed this refresher, but alas it's coming...

I've taken pretty much the whole week off. I really needed this refresher, but alas it's coming to a close and Sunday I return to working on the game.
  11. overlordmikey

RMMV Yanfly Action Sequence Pack SumRndmDde Walk Character Battlers Conflict

I figured it out! I forgot to turn Yanfly Animated Sideview Enemies OFF. Once I did the animations began lining up correctly. Thank you for yer help. I'm gonna report that this can be closed as I believe we have solved everything now. Thank you and everyone else for their help.
  12. overlordmikey

Nice job, I can select enemies with the mouse now. :) Alas, it did not fix the animation error. [sigh] I'm being mocked by my own creation. :D
  13. overlordmikey

The Beginning of [Igor Grom] Horror Adventure Game

May I suggest making the post a little easier to read. ^_^ Otherwise I wish you a great deal of luck. Remember, as long as you keep trying that is all that matters!
  14. overlordmikey

Yeah, It's mostly I'm just not looking forward to the tedious busy work. Time I could spend doing other things of import - like trying to get my animations to look nice and the like. Plus there are those few sprites that ARE sized differently from normal sprites. Just a lot of "little things"...
  15. overlordmikey

I do a lot more typos and crap when typing casually than working. Maybe it's a matter of focus...

I do a lot more typos and crap when typing casually than working. Maybe it's a matter of focus. I mean I'm not perfect - flaws will bleed through, but I'm more aware when working on a game. I guess that's a good thing.
  16. overlordmikey

Uhg, so I'm back at the start :D . Maybe I should just do it the hard way. Yeah, technically making side view battle sprites for every enemy might/will take up more room than the scripts. It's one of the reasons I didn't wanna have to resort to that, but it's looking like I might have too...
  17. overlordmikey

RMMZ Witch Quest: Let's Be Wicked

Not really, if only because there is no one central "player-insert" character. I know, we all wanted to date Baba, but alas - the stars did not align. Some times, I don't do a full on blanket world wide reaction to witches but instead as town to town/country to country one because that would...
  18. overlordmikey

Yeah, it's regular sprite sheet made with the character creator. No different than The Maid/Peggy's set up and as you can see it work fine on her. Actually the whole thing treats enemies in an off way when combined with Yanfly stuff. Like I can't select them with the mouse, but I can select the...
  19. overlordmikey

It worked - I don't think I can begin to thank you for the work this will save me! Since I got you here maybe you can figure out one last noticable glitch going on. When side view enemies are attacked the animation goes to low. Normally I would just raise the animation slightly, but this glitch...
  20. overlordmikey

As I like character driven stories I usually start with a vague world concept then build the...

As I like character driven stories I usually start with a vague world concept then build the characters and as I do I think of what kind of world they'd live in.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sword_of_Dusk wrote on BCj's profile.
Just found out about your complications. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I wish I could do something substantial for you, but our distance from each other makes that an impossibility. Still, if you ever need to talk or vent, I'm here.
Candacis wrote on BCj's profile.
I don't know, if any words will help right now, but here is a hug. And my offer to help you with Escalia, if you ever want or need help with it. Tiles or mapping especially.
MZ weather + title screen update is here! (Also includes MZ and MV RETRO demo project updates)
Get back to work! And yes, I am your real dad! Do what I say! Good day humans.
cover-clean.jpg
Small update but really happy to share with you the promotional art for the game, made by the talented @Kato-A who is also on this forum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
illestofwills