Search results

1. board game help

Hello, I wanna make a game that works like a board game. There will only be one actor, so there is not much to worry about in that aspect. Pretty much what i'm asking is: How would i make turns? or something that can separate one action from another How would i roll at the beginning of a...
  2. MP Abuse

I know somebody could do this in a snap, but I am bad at events and scripts and whatnot. I'd like to make a mechanic(?) where if an actor uses a certain percent of their MP, It will stop regenerating. (Each actor regens 1 MP each turn by default.) Again, I'm pretty sure I could do this with just...
  3. yanfly's auto passive states and equip skills plugin

I'm using both of Yanfly's plugins, "auto passive states" and "equip battle skills" there's other ones i'm using, but they're not that important. The problem is, even when the passive is not equipped, it is in effect. (The actor knows the skill, it's just not equipped.) I don't know how...
  4. Additional attack

I want to make a passive skill where when I use the normal attack option, I attack twice. If it matters i'm using yanfly's equip battle skills.
  5. Help with transportation

In my game I wish my player would not have to walk anywhere to interact with NPCs or travel from map to map. I kind of want a menu like the etrian odyssey series where pretty much you start in town square and you are given menu to travel to locations like "shop" or "inn" and once you are inside...
  6. Enabling and unabling the Attack Command by item

So in my game, I want my only actor to lose the Attack, Guard, and Skill commands, but later find an item that then enables the attack command. how would I do that?
  7. rounding numbers?

I want to kind of inflate my numbers so instead of doing 1 damage, do 10 damage. I want to have my HP and MP always round to a 10. is there a way to do that?
  8. Turn Systems?

Hi, I''m having troubles deciding what Turn system I'd like to use. For all I know, the only turn systems out there are: (Speed/Agility?) System (Pokémon, Persona, Early FF etc.) Where whoever has the highest Agility/Speed stat goes first (with the exception of Pre-Emptive attacks and...
  9. Stat Requirements

I'm making a date sim, and I don't know how to make certain choices require a certain number of stat. I think it might have to do with variables or switches... does it have to do with events? For anyone who's played the persona games, I'd want it to act like the Social Qualities.
  10. I'm working with small numbers

I want my characters to level up with small parameter changes. EX: you leveled up! HP +3 MP +2 ATK +1 DEF +0 Does it have to do with Parameter Curve? is there a way I can manually input the stat changes for each level up a class?
  11. Speading attacks?

I wish to make a skill that spreads the next attack to all enemies. How it will play out: Turn 1: player uses spread (no damage done this turn) Turn 2: player uses (skill) (skill hits all enemies, not increasing power of skill or mp cost)
  12. Damage Levels? help i'm stupid

(first post.) I'm having trouble with formulas. I am not very mathematically adept. i want to know how to make attacks on  different levels of severity. Ex: Scorch - Light fire attack to one foe. I need 4 levels: Light, Normal, Heavy, and Severe. Pls an ty. whoever reads this...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

thanks to a lot of lunatic coding... my game finally has a stun mechanic that I feel really good about. damage enemy's mental psyche (mp), and once empty, hitting with certain attacks trigger combos that can stack the damage.
Waiting for the 1.40 update before testing out my copy of MZ so that I don't end up adding unnecessary work to my plate. Meanwhile the current fourth draft for my story is taking shape, and I'm fleshing out the lore as I realize how things would make better sense here and there for the world that I'm building.
Sword_of_Dusk wrote on BCj's profile.
Just found out about your complications. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I wish I could do something substantial for you, but our distance from each other makes that an impossibility. Still, if you ever need to talk or vent, I'm here.
Candacis wrote on BCj's profile.
I don't know, if any words will help right now, but here is a hug. And my offer to help you with Escalia, if you ever want or need help with it. Tiles or mapping especially.
MZ weather + title screen update is here! (Also includes MZ and MV RETRO demo project updates)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdaddyloll