Search results

1. RMMV Numina - Alphaversion & Wishlist on STEAM now!

Downloaded the game, but when i start it the only buttons that work are my arrow keys and i have to alt tab to select anything. Also the menu disappears sometimes and is just replaced with a foggy box that moves up and down the menu options, but again nothing can be clicked. EDIT: Got the game...
  2. Wrath of the Gods - Playable Demo

So just to say first off I haven't played the demo myself, actually I can't figure out how to download it, but I did watch Driftwood Gamings review of your demo and thought i'd put a few opinions here. It is on the far better side of the spectrum when it comes to mapping, you clearly put a lot...
  3. RMMV Tales of Enthalia

This is one of the best looking projects I've seen on here, if not the best, but I'm not sure about the ******* right out of the gate with what seems to be no social media presence. You should do some dev blogs about the usual stuff, programming, art (maybe make timelapses of you working on...
  4. Looking for specific text font.

Thanks, I'll check that out.
  5. Looking for specific text font.

Resource Type: Text font Maker Format: MV Description: The font is like or is the ones they used in old JRPGs, final fantasy, etc. Reference Image: Source - Searched around and couldn't seem to find anything that didn't look like malware installers and the comments in the source video...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

thanks to a lot of lunatic coding... my game finally has a stun mechanic that I feel really good about. damage enemy's mental psyche (mp), and once empty, hitting with certain attacks trigger combos that can stack the damage.
Waiting for the 1.40 update before testing out my copy of MZ so that I don't end up adding unnecessary work to my plate. Meanwhile the current fourth draft for my story is taking shape, and I'm fleshing out the lore as I realize how things would make better sense here and there for the world that I'm building.
Sword_of_Dusk wrote on BCj's profile.
Just found out about your complications. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I wish I could do something substantial for you, but our distance from each other makes that an impossibility. Still, if you ever need to talk or vent, I'm here.
Candacis wrote on BCj's profile.
I don't know, if any words will help right now, but here is a hug. And my offer to help you with Escalia, if you ever want or need help with it. Tiles or mapping especially.
MZ weather + title screen update is here! (Also includes MZ and MV RETRO demo project updates)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdaddyloll