Search results

1. Tengisgol

What time system does this use?

I have downloaded the RM game Pali - Chapters of Resistance and I was wondering what time system it used, so I could integrate it into my own game. I first though it was Orange but realised that seemed different. Does anybody know? Many thanks.
  2. Tengisgol

ReferenceError: luk is not defined?

I got this error message when I used a skill in a battle test with this formula: a.atk * 4 + luk I don't know why this is showing because it shouldn't since that is the abbreviation for luck. I am using MV Version 1.5.2. Was this changed since I updated? It also showed this...
  3. Tengisgol

Skills and Items help needed

I need some help answering these three questions please in MV: 1 - How do I create a skill that randomly damages either the target or the user, which is affected slightly by luck? 2 - How do I create an item or skill that takes time to have an effect (e.g. a potion that takes two turns to...
  4. Tengisgol

Need Plugins for Survival Game

I have recently started a new project in MV and I have now realised I need some plugins. I searched all over the internet for them but could not find anything. This is what I need: A plugin for a hunger and thirst system; A plugin for a temperature system; A plugin for an inventory limit that...
  5. Tengisgol

(solved now!) Error - "Unable to read file Game.rpgproject" please help

I tried to reopen my saved game this morning and all I am getting is this error message, does anyone have any ideas please? I tried to copy the game.rpgproject file into a new game, like it said in a similar thread, but I still get the same message.
  6. Tengisgol

Help needed - issue transferring between maps

I have been creating a small game using RMMV but when you transfer between two maps you just can't move afterwards. I have spent a few hours trying to fix this but nothing seems to work, can you help please, any ideas?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

thanks to a lot of lunatic coding... my game finally has a stun mechanic that I feel really good about. damage enemy's mental psyche (mp), and once empty, hitting with certain attacks trigger combos that can stack the damage.
Waiting for the 1.40 update before testing out my copy of MZ so that I don't end up adding unnecessary work to my plate. Meanwhile the current fourth draft for my story is taking shape, and I'm fleshing out the lore as I realize how things would make better sense here and there for the world that I'm building.
Sword_of_Dusk wrote on BCj's profile.
Just found out about your complications. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I wish I could do something substantial for you, but our distance from each other makes that an impossibility. Still, if you ever need to talk or vent, I'm here.
Candacis wrote on BCj's profile.
I don't know, if any words will help right now, but here is a hug. And my offer to help you with Escalia, if you ever want or need help with it. Tiles or mapping especially.
MZ weather + title screen update is here! (Also includes MZ and MV RETRO demo project updates)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gonfe