Search results

1. LightAme

Ads (Admob) in RPG Maker MV

Thank you! Want to ask, is there any way for banner ads instead of interstitial ads?
  2. LightAme

RMMV Village Dinerz - A Game that Evokes Emotional Feeling

#Devlog1 Completed the maps, there will be around 10 of them. Check out the showcase~
  3. LightAme

[ATTACH]

4. LightAme

Village DInerz: : Elaine is determined to recreate a forgotten dish she experienced in the past...

Village DInerz: : Elaine is determined to recreate a forgotten dish she experienced in the past. Woods, whom Elaine saved before, shared with her detailed information on The Legendary 12 Course Meal. In hopes to seek out what dish it was that Elaine experienced, she gathers various meat required...
  5. LightAme

Introducing my game in development: Village Dinerz https://www.facebook.com/VillageDinerz

Introducing my game in development: Village Dinerz https://www.facebook.com/VillageDinerz
  6. LightAme

RMMV Village Dinerz - A Game that Evokes Emotional Feeling

Village Dinerz SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT SECTION E: DEVELOPMENT PLAN AND PROGRESS SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES Facebook
  7. LightAme

Why Flat Colour in RM Games?

@Evil_Seal @Victor Sant Oh I see, so it doesn't have anything to do with lagging the entire game. Thanks. ^^ I wanted to create a distinct graphic style game. Glad it doesn't have technical issues. :D  
  8. LightAme

Why Flat Colour in RM Games?

I noticed something. The default RM facesets and all other RM graphics uses flat colouring instead of soft shading. Why is it so? Is it because the quality drops when it is squeezed into RM's small screen resolution? Or it has something to do with lagging the game? Or other reasons? I used...
  9. LightAme

Advertising / In-app purchases

Wow, in app purchase requires extensive knowledge on database, etc. Something related to connecting to server, etc.  I heard that to use ads in your game, you need to add some codes into it and sign an agreement with the company in charge, tho I haven't try it out myself yet.
  10. LightAme

What tools do you guys use when making a project?

How bout Paint Tool Sai? It's a good software to create/modify your graphics. Or maybe Photoscape. :D  
  11. LightAme

Crafting

I was about to suggest side effects but it's already been suggested xD How bout unlocking humorous side quest or event after a certain amount or certain combination of failure? :D   It gives player the new feeling~
  12. LightAme

What are you tired of seeing in RPG Maker games?

Well, default tiles. xDD Its the thing that makes it too... generic.  This is still acceptable, the worst thing is to use a default map! ;_;  It is like "I've played the same map a thousand times, and I have to do it again?!".  Secondly I'm tired of seeing the exact same monsters too...
  13. LightAme

Sometimes not mentioning that I am doing a project doesn't mean I'm not using RPG Maker... I...

Sometimes not mentioning that I am doing a project doesn't mean I'm not using RPG Maker... I know I am a artist, but I didn't mention my projects since it is still unpolished... But well, to clear my suspicion, there you go. >Inserts new info in profile. >and signature It's still...
  14. LightAme

I wonder if I should commission others on arts even tho I know how to draw... The workload for...

I wonder if I should commission others on arts even tho I know how to draw... The workload for solo  artist in RPG Maker game dev is too much, even if I know how to draw... .__. Mapping tiles, *sigh*
  15. LightAme

Game Over Screen?

The bottom one looks much better, game over is a dark feeling. Having a dark feel is better. The top one is too cheerful. Hope this helps you. :D  Oh anyway, you could put a watermark on your picture to protect your graphic and also tell others that you are using it. 
  16. LightAme

Nocturnus(Canceled)

Yay its finished!  :D :D Your effort has finally pay off~ Congrats! xD Gona check out the gameplay. =w=
  17. LightAme

Random Art Thread

Here's my little sharing on my NEW drawing and colouring styles. I used "grey shades, add colour later on" technique. I still prefer flat colouring xD Or Soft shadings~
  18. LightAme

Ambient or Catchy Music

I have been doing surveys on do and don'ts in making a game. When it comes to music I got confused... Ambient or catchy music, which is better?  When I searched up, ambient is music without rhythm. I come across a resource stating it is best to put ambient music in a game instead of...
  19. LightAme

Aww poor tablet... :( But at least it serves you well for 10+ years, which is a good...

Aww poor tablet... :( But at least it serves you well for 10+ years, which is a good thing... :)  
  20. LightAme

Commission slot from 21/2/2016 to 5/3/2016 is occupied. (2 Characters) Any new commission...

Commission slot from 21/2/2016 to 5/3/2016 is occupied. (2 Characters) Any new commission schedule will be placed after this date.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making games is the only thing I'm good at. Real talk.
So, uh... where's the RPG Maker MZ update with the MV animation system? Is there a release date confirmed?
Also I'm kind of brave enough to admit this. I... I have a crush on Sephiroth.
Please don't call me anything offensive. I'm naturally crazy.
thanks to a lot of lunatic coding... my game finally has a stun mechanic that I feel really good about. damage enemy's mental psyche (mp), and once empty, hitting with certain attacks trigger combos that can stack the damage.
Waiting for the 1.40 update before testing out my copy of MZ so that I don't end up adding unnecessary work to my plate. Meanwhile the current fourth draft for my story is taking shape, and I'm fleshing out the lore as I realize how things would make better sense here and there for the world that I'm building.
Sword_of_Dusk wrote on BCj's profile.
Just found out about your complications. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I wish I could do something substantial for you, but our distance from each other makes that an impossibility. Still, if you ever need to talk or vent, I'm here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadowGlitch