Search results

1. Nade-sama01

Altered text

Maybe this plugin will do: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-animated-text/ If you want it animated in the dialogue box, I'm not really sure what to do with that...
  2. Nade-sama01

I've just downloaded Amino and joined to the RPG Maker community~ IIs someone else in there too...

I've just downloaded Amino and joined to the RPG Maker community~ IIs someone else in there too? if not, I recommend it, it's pretty cool!   :D
  3. Nade-sama01

Nade's Artwork - A little of everything

@Waffledino Thanks, it means a lot for me! <3 And it's okay, I haven't posted anything specific of it yet since I recently started to work in the basic graphical resources. Is a fantasy and adventure game with some visual novel elements. The story is about some girls and boys with blood...
  4. Nade-sama01

Already finished my main characters sprites!  :D Now I have to decide what to make next... >.>

Already finished my main characters sprites!  :D Now I have to decide what to make next... >.>
  5. Nade-sama01

Nade's Artwork - A little of everything

Hi there! I wanted to share with you the resources and samples that I'm making myself for my RPGMV project~ I'm a complete newbie at pixel art so advices and criticism on how to improve are appreciated!  :D Sprites Tilesets/Maps Character Animation (I'll make this kind of stuff...
  6. Nade-sama01

Combining resources and permissions

Umm, by combining you mean to just copy-paste exactly the same all together on a same image? or mixing them together to make a new object? In the first case I guess it's fine, since is the same resource just moved into a same document However RPGMaker's tilesets have their own templates...
  7. Nade-sama01

Tilesets are easy to make when you finally understand how they actually work  :D [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Tilesets are easy to make when you finally understand how they actually work  :D
  8. Nade-sama01

Clip Studio Paint Pro^^ :)

Clip Studio Paint Pro^^ :)
  9. Nade-sama01

Main character sprite is ready  :D Uff, with the magic of JS plugins the issue with my...

Main character sprite is ready  :D Uff, with the magic of JS plugins the issue with my sprites size won't be a problem anymore~ Now I can finally keep working in my game!
  10. Nade-sama01

Quasi Movement

Thank you so much for doing this!  I made some original sprites but they were to skinny and the player collided with the air in front of other objects x'D For a moment there I hought that I had to re-make everything to make them fit, but this saved me a lot of time, also solves my problems...
  11. Nade-sama01

Character Relations

I think that the character must be very well defined and not only just be there... feel him/her real. See dialogues and different expressions in certain situations is fun. The characters that I want to know more... I'll say all the ones from Ace Attorney! Every single character is...
  12. Nade-sama01

Movie in Title

Well I speak spanish and I can slightly understand what it says there: Features: -Multiple logos -Particles -Movement of the title's image -automatic fullscreen -etc Use: The images (particles, logos, etc...) must be copied to the folder  /img/titles2/ Historial...
  13. Nade-sama01

Movie in Title

Not sure if you can put a video, but I guess you can if you can play them during game But it just found this plugin today Check it out it looks pretty awesome! https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-custom-title-screen/
  14. Nade-sama01

Uhh! I got very excited with many MV plugins that I found! Exactly what I needed for my game!! ...

Uhh! I got very excited with many MV plugins that I found! Exactly what I needed for my game!!  :D But first I must finish my other project... and then start making the pixel art so I can get to the funny part! TTnTT
  15. Nade-sama01

RPG Maker MV 3D

I work with 3D resources making animations and stuff, So I can say that make it full 3D may be impossible in RPG Maker. Because 3D assets are special formats, made with special programs, and have to be modelled, textured, rigged, animated, etc... and RPG Maker works based in images, I really...
  16. Nade-sama01

Orange Time System

Eh, sorry don't know what happened there... I updated the video link by the way, it possible to turn off the clock and don't show it in certain parts? During dialogs/cutscenes/custom scenes/places
  17. Nade-sama01

Wooh! They look great!

Wooh! They look great!
  18. Nade-sama01

Orange Time System

Errr.... Sorry for being so annoying, but I said that I already made that... well, A picture is worth a thousand words, so look in here: EDIT: Updated de link, please click on it: http://s1027.photobucket.com/user/AA-sama01/media/clock_zpsasnbctfz.mp4.html That's what I'm saying that I want...
  19. Nade-sama01

Orange Time System

Oh, yeah that's what I already have done °-° But I want that the time goes faster, the in-game minutes are running like real-life seconds, but I'd rather that the clock updates every in-game 10 minutes (Don't show min 1-9) only 6:10, 6:20, 6:30, 6:40, every ceratin seconds it adds 10 minutes...
  20. Nade-sama01

Orange Time System

Hello~ I have a question here! I found a little annoying that the time is running every second, feels like a time bomb lol.... it's possible to make it like in harvest moon that the clock changes every in-game 10 minutes? (For example: Every 6 real life seconds = 10 in-game mins) Thank you...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making games is the only thing I'm good at. Real talk.
So, uh... where's the RPG Maker MZ update with the MV animation system? Is there a release date confirmed?
Also I'm kind of brave enough to admit this. I... I have a crush on Sephiroth.
Please don't call me anything offensive. I'm naturally crazy.
thanks to a lot of lunatic coding... my game finally has a stun mechanic that I feel really good about. damage enemy's mental psyche (mp), and once empty, hitting with certain attacks trigger combos that can stack the damage.
Waiting for the 1.40 update before testing out my copy of MZ so that I don't end up adding unnecessary work to my plate. Meanwhile the current fourth draft for my story is taking shape, and I'm fleshing out the lore as I realize how things would make better sense here and there for the world that I'm building.
Sword_of_Dusk wrote on BCj's profile.
Just found out about your complications. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I wish I could do something substantial for you, but our distance from each other makes that an impossibility. Still, if you ever need to talk or vent, I'm here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gabbothedead