Search results

1. Enhanced Star

Enhanced Star Resource

I made treasure chest sprite for your project. Free for commercial or non-commercial.
  2. Enhanced Star

Hyper Fox RPG: The Great Sorcery

I finished made my first RPG Games called Hyper Fox RPG: The Great Sorcery Long time ago, Hyper defeated Evil Flippy with Phazon Beam and All Phazon are gone for good. One generation later, The two alien named Omo and Nue landing on Mystic Meadow to seek the Great Sorcery aka Hypzon. Omo...
  3. Enhanced Star

Battle Pets Plugin

http://galvs-scripts.com/2013/07/02/battle-pets/   I really like Battle Pets System which allows to equip pets to actors that grant skills and abilities. Of course you can give foods to pets to gain EXP to level up, just like Galv's Battle Pets script from VX Ace.
  4. Enhanced Star

Dead Actor Plugin

I was wondering, that I'm interesting the dead actor plugin which the actor reached 0 HP then he/she become a Coffin, Ghost or Something until he/she revives, just like Dragon Warrior and Earthbound.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SrKing00