Search results

1. TheAlexG

Changing Variable Value to Word

I'm not the best at explaining things, so I'll do the best I can, and thanks in advance. So, I was wondering if there was a way to make it so that instead of making text show a specific value, it would instead show a word. For example: I know if you put; Hunger: \V[0001], it'll show...
  2. TheAlexG

Labyrinth ~A Tale of Remembrance~ [Demo here!]

First off, hello everyone, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm not one for the greatest of descriptions and such, so lets get down to it. I present to you... Labyrinth ~A Tale of Remembrance~ Genre: Mystery/RPG Demo: ...
  3. TheAlexG

[Done+Extras] Labyrinth - A Journey of Remembrance and Survival

Labyrinth - A Journey of Remembrance and Survival - Prologue   Story/Plot: Trapped. Adam doesn't remember how, or why, but all he does know is that he's now trapped inside a room with one way out. What lies beyond the door? Danger? The great unknown holds much that Adam probably...
  4. TheAlexG

Well... Hello, there.

Hey there, everyone. The name is Alex, nice to meet you. Jack of all trades, master of none, at your service. Pleasure to meet you all. I'm, in general, a game designer, working on developing my own games, working from hobbyist, to an actual... Thing. Love doing it, so been sticking with...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcs9870