Search results

1. Kazuki

IGMC Commissioning

I was wondering what thread I would have to go to post my services for anyone who wants to have me on their team?
  2. Kazuki

Monogatari Remove MP value

I was wondering how would i hide the MP value with the Moghunter script Monogatari script? link: http://www.atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/Menu/ACE_Menu15.html My game doesn't require MP so that is why I ask.
  3. Kazuki

Mana of Life Characters

Here's illustrations of the three playable characters Corellia, Kaisetsu and Zanor for my RPG Maker VX ace game "Mana of LIfe". P.S. I am going to give you a basis on their personality but, I don't have enough of the game developed to make a Project thread yet. Corellia: She is the...
  4. Kazuki

Input Trigger Delay

I was wondering if anyone could help me make my custom menu pop up instantly after pressing the X key. I have to press the key several times to get the menu sometimes and other times it pops up right away. I will attach my event page that calls the custom menu.
  5. Kazuki

Counter attack using the Yanfly Engine Ace - Ace Battle Engine v1.22

I used the shock effect from the Lunatic State to remove the counter attack state but what is the command to make the character attack after being hit? 
  6. Kazuki

Adjust MP Regen to -1 mp

I want to change the mp regeneration in the Game_Batter script. I want the mp to regenerate negative one point. I have went into the script to do just that. But if I change the - (mmp *hrg) to –(-1) and for some reason that causes everyone, including the people who does not have mp regeneration...
  7. Kazuki

MP Regen Script

I want to change the mp regeneration in the Game_Batter script. I want the mp to regenerate negative one point. I have went into the script to do just that. But if I change the - (mmp *hrg) to –(-1) and for some reason that causes everyone, including the people who does not have mp regeneration...
  8. Kazuki

Noctal Key Characters Illustration

I recently just the illustrations of all the playable characters for my game Noctal Key. I can't start a development log yet because I haven't  even worked on this game for a month yet. I still have lot of stuff to implement  and my brother is making the hub area of the game, writing the music...
  9. Kazuki

Noctal Key Characters

I decided I would share with the people of the RPG maker forum the characters and the title screen picture being featured in my game "Noctal Key". It's still early in development through. Characters Title Screen
  10. Kazuki

Two Problems

I just recently mad my game's menu through Eventing as shown in this video from Youtube One problem I run into is whenever i put in SceneManager.call(Scene_Party) it crashes the game. Originally it is supposed to show all th emembers of your party and you are able to arrange them in any order. ...
  11. Kazuki

Dream Worlds for my Game

As a way to break the ice with this community I want to see people's suggestions for dream worlds they would like to see in my game Noctal Key.These can be based on dreams you had or something you came up with on the spot. I will pick the 6 best entries and use them for my game. You will be...
  12. Kazuki

Custom Battle System Request

The main party will consist of 3 characters. The main objective of the battle system is to input different elements and item components together to create your attack or item. I also need to hide the commands, the command window and the status window. The main three elements being fire, water...
  13. Kazuki

How to write a custom battle system

I was wondering if any would know how to help me get started on my game's battle system. The main party will consist of 3 characters. The main objective of the battle system is to combine different elements together to create your attack. The main three elements being fire, water, and earth...
  14. Kazuki

Get rid of a few stats

I was wondering how would I get get of my MP value if my game doesn't use it. I need to get rid of some value on the equip screen that I am not using.
  15. Kazuki

Cache problem

I was wondering how I would correct this problem. Whenever I walk into a new map at a certain part of my level (right before the boss) this error message pops up.
  16. Kazuki

Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid V2 Party Member Disappear

In certain area of my level's map my party member will disappear in some areas even though I already recruited them to the party.  Whenever I enter the 2nd to 1st area my party member disappears but if I have the second party as the leader the rest of the party doesn't disappear. Also, in the...
  17. Kazuki

Events moving off map

I was wondering if were possible for an event to move off map and then come back in a different area. For example, like a car zooming through the area then when it reaches the edge of the map it would go off screen and then few seconds late appear on a different part of the map as if it were...
  18. Kazuki

The reworked plot for a reimaging of my first comic book

I decided i would rework the plot of my first graphic novel "The Osana Empire: The Rebellion": http://takamurart.deviantart.com/gallery/30802088 Here's the plot summary for the new one The Osana Empire seeks the power of Osana’s Tears. This valuable resource has revolutionized the world of...
  19. Kazuki

Story Critique

I was wondering if anyone would critique the idea of this story before I finalize it. Be mindful these are notes that i wrote so that is why they don't from a paragraph Synposis •5000 years before the story an Embeing and Human fought •This was the first time the two races made contact with...
  20. Kazuki

CoGen Error

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this CoGen thing. I was intending to install a trial version of RPMVX but this Cogen thing started happening in both program. So I uninstall VX and reinstall VX Ace a dozen time, I even restarted the computer but I keep getting the error message. The...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcs9870