Search results

1. StaticUndertones

Pixel Fantasy RPG Icons - RPG Maker MV RTP Replacement

Suddenly my eyes are not bleeding anymore, haha.. Those look the way they should have looked from the start. My eyes thank you.
  2. StaticUndertones

Which RPG Tropes Are You Actually Fond Of?

I would never want to inhibit grinding. If your player wants to take the time to become op, why not let them enjoy it?
  3. StaticUndertones

What game are you currently Playing?

I am playing Live-A-Live. Currently in the prehistoric era:LZSrasp:
  4. StaticUndertones

Yes! I agree with all of these things, haha.. It seems like in a race to be different, people forget why the original formula works so well, because it's fun, and sometimes you just want to feel like the good guy and know that good can defeat evil. I know it's not for everyone, but I actually...
  5. StaticUndertones

I need A big rose (tileset)

Would this work?
  6. StaticUndertones

Tiles by Kerrigan Updated 02/07/2020 (Monster sprite and spider leg gen parts)

Love so much that you made a hair salon. That dingy look for atmosphere is something I'm drawn to.
  7. StaticUndertones

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

These are amazing. You made spider people!! I would make a new project just to use that.
  8. StaticUndertones

Anyone has an airfryer?

When my oven died, I tried one of those airfryers as a temporary fix, and I hated it so so much. Everything was so dry, and I get that it's the point, but that's just not the way I like my food. Everything seemed completely dehydrated. I just returned the thing and cooked food out on my grill...
  9. StaticUndertones

I'm not against being unique, but I think changing something just for the sake of it is kind of pointless. So I don't mind when certain things are left as I'm familiar with them, such as elves being woodland creatures who are pale and possibly have a strong connection to the earth and animals or...
  10. StaticUndertones

Testing Game Causes Laptop to Overheat

My laptop is a little on the older side (okay, a lot), and it can overheat because it has a really bad integrated graphics chip. My most basic advice is the same thing I do, I have a laptop cooling pad, and that solves the problem until I can buy a better computer.
  11. StaticUndertones

Fuffydud's MV Decor, Wall Art, etc.

Yes! More paintings and plants! Thank you! I hate being repetitive in my maps. These look super nice.
  12. StaticUndertones

New Project Yays and Nays

I look forward to developing the story and making the world develop through maps and music and sounds. I dread trying to figure out how to do the complicated things I always decide to do, battles, puzzles, database stuff. It can be really confusing when you're trying to weigh your own ideas...
  13. StaticUndertones

Tutorials! Yes or no?

I really like when tutorials are optional/let you skip. I usually don't mind playing through a tutorial, but I've played some games where the tutorials are just mind-numbingly long, and I stopped paying attention to them a few minutes in. My advice would be to space them out I guess, because it...
  14. StaticUndertones

Rookie Mistakes!

From my personal experience, the big mistake was planning a game before I fully understood what sort of limitations there would be, either with myself or with the system, and underestimating how long even small details take.
  15. StaticUndertones

Dwys' MV bin (tiles/sprites/icons/generator) [New:Guild Reception booths]

That ICE box might be my favorite thing ever, haha..
  16. StaticUndertones

Starbird RTP Edits

You really add a nice variety to boring little towns. Good job with the animated objects. Those are always so useful!
  17. StaticUndertones

What do you do while making games?

What I do is spend to much time playing the story out in my head and not enough time actualizing it onto paper or screen. Sometimes I'll get lost researching a topic. When I'm actually getting something done though, it usually has to be late at night when people are leaving me alone.
  18. StaticUndertones

What game are you currently Playing?

I just finished playing the Rusty Lake series on my phone and on steam. It's been very interesting. I like when I finish a game and I'm still effected by it the next day.
  19. StaticUndertones

Thoughts on To the Moon? Made in XP

The aspergers aspect of the game didn't really have an effect on my view of the game, because I thought that River's problems were a little more ambiguous than that. It wasn't exactly about the relationship either, or the puzzles, the fact that it's a battle-less game. It was the fact that it...
  20. StaticUndertones

Are there times when you feel a little too old for this? (Making games)

You matter, and I wish you had the option of pursuing what makes you happy for the rest of your life. Those 'obligations' of life from being born female should not exist. Nineteen to me is so so young. I feel too old for this in a way, til I reconsider the fact that this style of RPG probably...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcs9870