Search results

1. RMMV 30 Min Adventure:Lost Beings

I'm playing this game right now, and I'm stuck at the part after discovering Epic. And there were missing files in animations and sounds. Edit: I'm no longer stuck.
  2. Changing screen opacity based on player movement

Hi, I want to see opacity changing whenever i'm getting closer to one place and vice versa(based on y axis of player position). By this i mean that when i go down it gets darker and when i go up it gets brighter. I will be thankful if someone will help. :)
  3. Battle action at map

Hi, i want to know the way how can i use the visual effect of battle skill when being on the map. Ex.: I created an animation of my char in kaduki style (thanks to VictorAnimatedBattleScript) and i want to know if there is a possibility that this animation will show up normally when on the map...
  4. Moving npc,cutscene

Thanks for the reply. I think these answers will be very useful.
  5. Moving npc,cutscene

Hello, Here is my first post on this forum and i want to ask you what can i do to move npc of unknown position to the place which i have set for him. His position isn't unknown but rather unspecified in the moment of starting the event(cutscene) because he and the others npcs have their fixed...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whataepicname