Search results

1. Vaiyat

RMMZ Message Sound Effects

Can I knock? because this topic seems to interest a lot of people, (1k views)
  2. Vaiyat

RMMZ Message Sound Effects

Hi everyone, (I wanted to avoid creating a new topic) I have the same question. Does anyone know if a plugin like this has been created for mz? Which can include multiple sounds for different characters ?
  3. Vaiyat

Tutorial-Blog Creating Skills with Different On-Map and Battle Effects

Great, i was looking for a way to do it, kinda like in the Golden Sun where skills are used for exploration out of combat. Thanks for this tutorial !
  4. Vaiyat

Impressive ! After the encyclopedia system that's exactly what I miss and knowing that it is...

Impressive ! After the encyclopedia system that's exactly what I miss and knowing that it is created by you I would be sure of the compatibility it's great, the visual is nice :thumbsup-left: Oh, and one cool visual feature could be a small pop-up that appears when the quest begins and when it...
  5. Vaiyat

Simple Quests System (journal and quests tracking)[MZ, MV]

I like the look of this plugin, and with the possible customization it's great
  6. Vaiyat

RMMV YEP Action Sequences: Premades Current Sequence: Mercy Ring

Hi everyone, So, first of all, congratulations on your work, it's super cool to help the community like that. My request concerns an action sequence which would be for an archer who would shoot several arrows in a row a bit like the Vibrato sequence in this video : at 2.33 I would like to know...
  7. Vaiyat

RMMV --- The Adventures Of Derpo --- [5-6 Hour DEMO Available!]

I sincerely hope your game is still in development, the style and technique everything is super clean, it's great work :thumbsup-left:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whataepicname