Search results

1. How to keep changing a variable during battle?? (time system)

I have a variable in a common event on a parallel process constantly being added to. This manipulation stops during battle. Is there a way for this variable to keep being added to during battle. This is not a plugin request, don't move my thread. EDIT: I added a variable in an event (that...
  2. Enemy stat/combat balancing. Am I on the right track?

I will not ask HOW to do this. I will try my best before I finally give up and say "show me how to into all the balancing." I've read a few threads about this, but there's still TONS of things never addressed in them. I made spreadsheet that scales attack, defense, and HP independently for...
  3. Constantly updating "show choice" menu possible? [SOLVED]

Is it possible to event a show choice menu that displays options based on active switches? For instance: 3 switches. When each is turned on, it becomes a choice option. Do I have to make a branch for every possible combination of switches? If 1 is on then show 1 If 1, 2 are on then show 1, 2...
  4. Dealing with inconsistencies with time/era/century

Having a hard time finding ways to explain GLARING inconsistencies with time. For instance, after a certain part of the world is completed, I want to completely isolate it from the player and remove it, and the method I thought of doing this with is travel. I thought...a train ride. Could even...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whataepicname