Search results

1. Arkecia

Away for a Week

Hey everyone! Just making this topic to let everyone know that I'll be mostly absent for the rest of this week while I deal with family issues. For better or worse, my family respects me enough to allow me to act as mediator with a small feud taking place. I also want to visit my grandmother...
  2. Arkecia

The Warello Network

*Made for the 2014 Indie Game Maker Contest* In this game, you play the roles of two hackers who have taken it upon themselves to use their skills to fund a way of life as they integrate into society.    Before that, they were being brought up to become the ultimate data defenders by a secret...
  3. Arkecia

Project Oscine - Build the Perfect Team!

Do you have what it takes to lead your group and create the perfect fighting force?     The Mission: You are a soldier integrated into a research team that is using its expertise to create super-soldiers. At the top of your class, you are picked to lead a small team to undergo test runs...
  4. Arkecia

To Kill an Introduction

Hi there! I have been lurking around these forums ever since I got RPG Maker and made an account on here. Like many I wanted to create an awesome RPG and figured this was a great way to get started, but also like many I wanted to make a sprawling epic right from the moment I opened my first...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgjtjtjt