Search results

1. ImmortalDreams

HTML Editor with Tabs and Preview

Notepad++ is what I use. It's amazing.
  2. ImmortalDreams

That's a great idea. Maybe I should try it someday too. Good luck.

That's a great idea. Maybe I should try it someday too. Good luck.
  3. ImmortalDreams

Fae Rebirth

I fixed the blacksmith's head being cut off, but I really REALLY don't want to remap the castle town or the world maps. For one thing I'm not sure which tiles I could use as a barricade or road block. Another thing is that, in the initial demo of Fae Rebirth, the world maps were less sparse but...
  4. ImmortalDreams

Fae Rebirth

It's been over two months since I posted anything on this topic. I've been busy getting my next novel ready for publication among other things. Sorry for my absence. Recently, I copied all the text from chapter one into a word document. I spell checked what I missed, but mostly I wanted to see...
  5. ImmortalDreams

What did I do wrong with those maps?

What did I do wrong with those maps?
  6. ImmortalDreams

Should I call chapter one of my game complete and move onto chapter two...

Should I call chapter one of my game complete and move onto chapter two? http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/8904-fae-rebirthnew-demo-1814/?p=222999
  7. ImmortalDreams

Fae Rebirth

It's been a month since anyone(including myself) has posted in this thread. I'm seeing on the poll that most people think the game needs more work. I'm feeling a little helpless because I'm not sure what I should do next. What should I fix or add to chapter one? Should I just call it a complete...
  8. ImmortalDreams

It's no fun being in charge while your parents are on vacation, when your little sister invites...

It's no fun being in charge while your parents are on vacation, when your little sister invites a bunch of friends over and trashes the house. I hate my life right now.
  9. ImmortalDreams

Fae Rebirth: Chapter One - Awakening (Updated 1/8/14!)

I can't do that. Sorry it bothers you.
  10. ImmortalDreams

Thank you everyone!

Thank you everyone!
  11. ImmortalDreams

It's my 20th birthday OMG!

It's my 20th birthday OMG!
  12. ImmortalDreams

Fae Rebirth: Chapter One - Awakening (Updated 1/8/14!)

I uploaded a new demo today! It has several fixes that are listed in the development topic: Here is the post.
  13. ImmortalDreams

Fae Rebirth

Okay, so I'm a little late posting this, but yesterday I fixed everything I said I would. Updates (problems and their fixes): Blaring announcement messages break game immersion. (With the exception of important game announcements and gaining new skills, I got rid of these. Only an ordinary...
  14. ImmortalDreams

Sorry! We've been having a lot of that where I live too.

Sorry! We've been having a lot of that where I live too.
  15. ImmortalDreams

Fae Rebirth

Thanks a lot! That script is really useful! I implemented it, and it works like a charm. ^__^
  16. ImmortalDreams

Fae Rebirth

Sorry I took so long to post in this thread. I've been very busy, plus I've been waiting on someone I know in person for feedback. She had been sick then recovering for quite awhile. So, this much I think I can fix in my game: Blaring announcement messages break game immersion Interaction...
  17. ImmortalDreams

I know what you mean. I gave up on all things Eclipse ages ago.

I know what you mean. I gave up on all things Eclipse ages ago.
  18. ImmortalDreams

Fae Rebirth

Thank you for the feedback Palladinthug. I really appreciate it. :) I've gotten a complaint about the healing skill via the menu before, but I'm not sure how to fix that. I'll look into it. I'll see what I can do about your nice mapping and interface suggestions. There are a few things I'd...
  19. ImmortalDreams

Sprite Preview While Drawing

When I make my own sprites, which isn't very often, I use the sprite editor in Game Maker. I use the paid version, but there's a more limited free version too. If you don't mind lacking game features and some image options, it's great for making sprites. It has a built in previewer, but you...
  20. ImmortalDreams

Fae Rebirth

Since I'm still waiting for feedback, I went ahead and posted the updated demo after all. Version 2.4 has the tile fix mentioned in the previous post, as well as chapter checking. (I've already started working on chapter 2.) If anyone would like to check it out, it's here.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FirestormNeos wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
asking this here instead of the thread in question to avoid derailing it, but I'm curious; is there a particular reason you'd include a "Terms of Use" for an RPG Maker game? Like, are there multiplayer features for the game you're working on?
The holidays are upon us! Everyone search for safety from the grocery store music!
I don't understand people sometime. Walking to work today came across someone walking the opposite way in a nice suit, I politely move to the side into the shrubbery so he doesn't have to get his suit dirty and say "good morning" as he passes me, he turns around glaring daggers and asks "why are you talking to me?" like he's bloody offended by me wishing him a good morning or something. Just, why?
I dreamed about watching Gackt concert live.
He was riding some kind of crescent moon boat.
But his appearance resembled Andhika Kangen Band (Indonesian singer),
and the first song he sang was L'arc en Ciel's Hitomi no Jyuunin.
Weird, but still beautiful though. :D
I've been working on making a simple sprite frame system. And I'm really happy with the progress.
ZAyFw65.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sltcestsab