Search results

1. RivalRamen_Games

Uggh... been sick for the past week. I hope I get better soon.

Uggh... been sick for the past week. I hope I get better soon.
  2. RivalRamen_Games

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

Anyone else have problems with this?
  3. RivalRamen_Games

Oh god, my wisdom teeth are coming in! I got a little one sticking out a tiny bit! Also, the...

Oh god, my wisdom teeth are coming in! I got a little one sticking out a tiny bit! Also, the dentist thought I had SIX wisdom teeth, but turns out I got the regular 4, so that was fun.
  4. RivalRamen_Games

Self-care is important!

Self-care is important!
  5. RivalRamen_Games

Base sprites emotes and animations

AAAAA!!!! THESE ARE SO GOOD! :kaojoy: GO TEAM RPGMMV!
  6. RivalRamen_Games

Bk's Stuff

Ohmigosh! These are all so cute! And my bicurious heart needed some fuel. Thanks for the fuel! Nom nom nom
  7. RivalRamen_Games

OH MY GOSH! PUPPY!!! :kaojoy:

OH MY GOSH! PUPPY!!! :kaojoy:
  8. RivalRamen_Games

If you are killed, you die! The goal of the game is to beat the game! You can earn achievements...

If you are killed, you die! The goal of the game is to beat the game! You can earn achievements by earning achievements! The path ahead is long and full of scary monsters... But you can run past it all by holding the dash and move buttons!
  9. RivalRamen_Games

ReStaff October 2021 Release

Wow! Those are so pretty! I really like the teddy bears! Also, the candy corn is so F A B U L O U S! I would really like to see Nurse Harold as well! You all did a good job! Have some choccy milk!
  10. RivalRamen_Games

Whoops

Whoops
  11. RivalRamen_Games

Ya lookin kinda big yourself, buddy.

Ya lookin kinda big yourself, buddy.
  12. RivalRamen_Games

I just read it all, and it's SO FREAKING KAWAII! I freaking LOVE Marsha! :MV2:

I just read it all, and it's SO FREAKING KAWAII! I freaking LOVE Marsha! :MV2:
  13. RivalRamen_Games

It getting close! I can feel Santa breathing down my neck!

It getting close! I can feel Santa breathing down my neck!
  14. RivalRamen_Games

SRPG References

Okay, so... What do you mean by SRPG? I'm just as confused as you are. XD
  15. RivalRamen_Games

Congrats on making it to Level 18! :kaoluv: I'm there, too! Hi!

Congrats on making it to Level 18! :kaoluv: I'm there, too! Hi!
  16. RivalRamen_Games

Oh boi, finals are coming up! Enter: A whole new level of STRESS!

Oh boi, finals are coming up! Enter: A whole new level of STRESS!
  17. RivalRamen_Games

Oh nooooo! :kaodes: Making individual images for multiple scenes sucks! Especially when it takes...

Oh nooooo! :kaodes: Making individual images for multiple scenes sucks! Especially when it takes a long time! RIP deadlines
  18. RivalRamen_Games

ALRIGHT! XD WHEEEEEEEE!!!!

ALRIGHT! XD WHEEEEEEEE!!!!
  19. RivalRamen_Games

Can I throw in another rainbow flag? :kaoblush:

Can I throw in another rainbow flag? :kaoblush:
  20. RivalRamen_Games

UUUGH... Dang Karens! I hate them with a burning passion! Why do they have to be so entitled???

UUUGH... Dang Karens! I hate them with a burning passion! Why do they have to be so entitled???

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently Amazon Prime users get free Genshin Impact stuff like primogems and whatnot every month, but I'm not sure I ever want to fall into the abyss of F2P ever again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th Nov to 2nd Dec (2021)

"Yeah. It's been a rough road lately. But that's the thing about the Rangers. It doesn't matter how hard it gets, or how many of them fall. They never stop fighting. The Rangers NEVER stop fighting".

Angela Deth, you are a hero of mine. Sorry for my first run of Wasteland 3.
We must press on. For all those we couldn't save. For all those we might yet save.
FirestormNeos wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
asking this here instead of the thread in question to avoid derailing it, but I'm curious; is there a particular reason you'd include a "Terms of Use" for an RPG Maker game? Like, are there multiplayer features for the game you're working on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Necrozys