Search results

1. Artemis

Bug Test Game highly unstable under Big Sur

While playtesting under MacOS Big Sur (even with a fresh project), the window often becomes completely grey or black, and it does not recover. If I activate the fullscreen mode, an icon appear in the top left corner. In addition, the test window closes randomly while playtesting, but no "Report...
  2. Artemis

Suggestion Add Pictures control based on Variables

Description of the Feature: Display image using the numeric value of a variable without scripts. Erase image using the numeric value of a variable, with possibility of choose a range of numbers (batch) or all images. Mockups: Why is this feature good? This features are already available in...
  3. Artemis

RMMZ Scripted Save/Load and get data from saves

I come from RM2k3 maniac patch, where it is possible to save and load a certain save slot from a script. I was thinking about a plugin where you can run a script command like: Save State, Load State and GetSaveData. Where in each of them you can select the slot, and in GetSaveData you should be...
  4. Artemis

Osx Steam version crash from dock icon

Hello everybody, I just installed RPG Maker MV in Catalina 10.15.2 and if I start the software from Steam laucher it works as expected, but if I start RMMV right from its dock icon (or program’s folder) it shows the splash screen and then it just closes without errors. Any hint? Also Merry...
  5. Artemis

Script for add/remove characters from name

Hello, Is there a way to edit the character name through script? I'd like to recreate and old name changer from my game made with RM2K3 and I want to avoid heavy scripting/plugins. I found that this script can change the name of the character #1 with the variable #4 value...
  6. Artemis

New version after 1.11?

Hello, I've been out of the making scene for a year and I used to run RM2K3 up to version 1.11. Does anybody know if there will be a new update with bugfixes and new enhancements? Is Cherry still active or is RM2K3 "discontinued"? Thank you
  7. Artemis

An invalid event was specified

Hi everybody, I recently changed to RM2K3 1.11 (purchased on Steam) and for the first time in years on my project i get an error... It open a window during the game-testing saying "An invalid event was specified" and then the game shuts down. My scripst are good and I never referenced to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm feeling rough today, a bit too many last night I'd say. Still have no choice to work on Corpse Mansion. That and I got. bunch of sales last night. I was like wtf this morning? Next payout is gonna be nice at least.
I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png
>studying for months for an exam
>does exam
>waits 3 months for the results to come out
>me trying to login, incorrect password
>I get recovery password
>me trying to login, incorrect password

What the heck. As a son of a Karen, I'm going to file a few complaints.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsconny