Search results

1. RivaHakushia

RMMV Long Way Home

It has been a while :blush: But I am back on the motivation wagon, currently I am working on re-designing the current outside Maps using Gimp to make better backgrounds, I am still looking for a way to get more creative with the story line but may need to outsource someone for that if I still...
  2. RivaHakushia

RMMV Long Way Home

sorry for the lack up updates but I have been struggling to get past my creative block so further development is halted for the time being :(
  3. RivaHakushia

RMMV Long Way Home

Ok guys Alpha 7 is now uploaded to Game Jolt for further testing, Please be aware this game is no where near completed and still has a lot of work left to be done, however bug testing is always welcome as long as it's relevant to the current alpha build :) Please also note I am the only one...
  4. RivaHakushia

RMMV Long Way Home

This will be fixed in the next Alpha update so no need to inform me of the font wrapping issue any further :) As for the story that will be worked on more further down the line, maps may change over time right now rating is not needed as this is in development this isn't complete yet so please...
  5. RivaHakushia

RMMV Long Way Home

Noted, oddly enough it doesn't do that when it's running through the rpg maker tester, but will look into fixing that, there is a plugin that is suppose to auto wrap text but it either isn't getting added in the deployed version or isn't working once deployed. Edit: It seems to be the Default...
  6. RivaHakushia

RMMV Long Way Home

The Alphas for this game is now available to test out on GameJolt - https://gamejolt.com/games/LongWayHome/554711
  7. RivaHakushia

RMMV Long Way Home

LONG WAY HOME (Logo to be made as of yet) SYNOPSIS SCREENSHOTS CHARACTERS SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So here we go again with my programming. Currently I don't know what to program, so I am just doing things to see what I can make. Currently just photoshop though :/ Join in if you wish to see the stream. Very exclusive, mostly just 1-2 people watching.
I'm feeling rough today, a bit too many last night I'd say. Still have no choice to work on Corpse Mansion. That and I got. bunch of sales last night. I was like wtf this morning? Next payout is gonna be nice at least.
I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Medaa