Search results

1. arsenaultk9

Chrono trigger SNES style composition

Hey, thanks @Former_Sky The soundfonts provided by William Kage's site really do help to get the same vibe as the original music.
  2. arsenaultk9

Just to be clear the website and its content aren't mine. I only use the sound fonts provided by it to create music similar to Crono Trigger. That being said, it's true Wiliam Kage is an amazing composer!
  3. arsenaultk9

Hey thanks superkoopa. If it ever helps you can visit this website to get the exact sounds from the Chrono Trigger game and many more SNES classics: https://www.williamkage.com/snes_soundfonts/
  4. arsenaultk9

I love that rambo analogie. Definitely a good source of inspiration. As for the drawing, I didn't do it it's actually a scene for the successor of Chrono Trigger the Chrono Cross game. Without divulging any spoilers, the place in the game that is shown in the image is a very mysterious place...
  5. arsenaultk9

Hey guys thanks for your replies. @GazStation-5 Chrono Trigger does have a soundtrack that invokes a lot of curiosity and beauty. In my mind, Yasunori Mitsuda really outdid himself in the Chrono Trigger ost and just released something so amazing that getting near that quality seems like a...
  6. arsenaultk9

Edit 2021-10-27: Just finished another track in the same style featuring music suited for a calm and happy village with original Chrono Trigger gameplay to show it could fit in the game: Original: Hi Folks, I've been wanting to create a portfolio of SNES-style compositions for a while...
  7. arsenaultk9

Music available for free

Hey thanks Marquise, glad you found my music diverse.
  8. arsenaultk9

Music available for free

Hey King Galaxian, Thanks a lot for the comments that really made my day.
  9. arsenaultk9

Music available for free

Hey, I've got a personal porfolio were you can download and use my music for free. All I ask is to be credited if you use any one of my song. All songs are available here: Or by style: Orchestral: Snes style: Nes chiptunes style: I'm also avaible to compose music for your game if...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So here we go again with my programming. Currently I don't know what to program, so I am just doing things to see what I can make. Currently just photoshop though :/ Join in if you wish to see the stream. Very exclusive, mostly just 1-2 people watching.
I'm feeling rough today, a bit too many last night I'd say. Still have no choice to work on Corpse Mansion. That and I got. bunch of sales last night. I was like wtf this morning? Next payout is gonna be nice at least.
I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Medaa