Search results

1. Zinnherz

NPC Dialogue Shop

Hey, so after a while, I was finally able to figure it out. I was messing around with those numbers in the section you mentioned before, but didn't quite get the right one. However, I finally managed to get it the way I wanted and I'm really happy with how it turned out. :) (Screenshot attached...
  2. Zinnherz

NPC Dialogue Shop

Thanks for the reply, but I didn't mean the window size. Sorry if my previous post was confusing. I know I can change the window position and size easily through the plugin parameters. However, I'm wondering about the coloumns of the parameters window. Let me show you what I mean using mjshi's...
  3. Zinnherz

NPC Dialogue Shop

Hey, thank you for the great plugin! I've been using it for a while now and had a question concerning the status/parameter window. Would it be possible for me to display the parameters as a 1*8 list instead of the default 2*4 one? That way, I would have a little more space for the merchant...
  4. Zinnherz

RMMV MV Nova Lighting Plugin (For MV and MZ !!!)

Wow, thank you so much, this is fantastic! I really didn't expect the update to come so soon. I just played around with it a little and from what I can tell it works exactly like Terrax Lighting System now, but with more fps. I will definitely keep using this and can't recommend it enough...
  5. Zinnherz

This is great news, I'm looking forward to the next update then! I have been using Terrax Lighting a lot to just give a subtle darkness to indoor maps and then used "white" lighting at windows to brighten the rooms at that spot. Would be amazing to achieve this "white equals transparent" with...
  6. Zinnherz

Hey, thank you for your work! I had some trouble with light related lag, so I was excited for this and just got it yesterday. I have been using Terrax Lighting and simply replaced it. However, I noticed there was one major difference and that was the color white. When using #ffffff with Terrax...
  7. Zinnherz

Item that permanently increases Hit Rate / Evasion

That's what I expected. I didn't really know what to look for, so thanks for the hint. I looked at shaz' and Galv's plugins for dynamic traits, but both of them don't seem to utilize items, or I simply overlooked that. I did try using that exact workaround, however; you can't seem to add a...
  8. Zinnherz

Item that permanently increases Hit Rate / Evasion

Hey there! This might be an easy question, but I can't seem to find the answer. We all know and love those rare items that permanently increase our party's stats, right? Finding that one usable item that can permanently increase your mage's defense is pretty great, and it's pretty easy to...
  9. Zinnherz

Conditional Loot & Visible Item Drops

Thank you, but it's the battle popup I'm talking about, which is why I linked to the battle one as well. Sorry if that was not clear. :) However! I have Just now found a solution. Adding NeMV's Quantities Addon to the process gets rid of my bug. Honestly, I don't know how or why, but now...
  10. Zinnherz

Thanks for the quick reply. 1) Concerning typos; I tried several conditions, but for now let's take this simple one. <Conditional Item 2 Drop> Always: +100% </Conditional Item 2 Drop> 2) Plugin Order is a good point. So to make it a little less complicated, I created a completely new project...
  11. Zinnherz

Hey guys! I'm at a loss here and I was wondering if anybody might be able to help me out. So I'm using MogHunter's Treasure Popup Plugin and wanted to implement conditional enemy drops as well. So naturally I picked Yanfly's Extra Enemy Drops Plugin. I know, I know, a lot of these plugins don't...
  12. Zinnherz

MOG's Battle HUD + YEP's Selection Control

Just a little bump, since I'm still wondering about this issue. If there really is no solution to this, I could probably just split the said skills in two; one targeting a single enemy and another one targeting all enemies while using the <Disperse Damage> notetag. Still, having the option to...
  13. Zinnherz

MOG's Battle HUD + YEP's Selection Control

Hey everyone, I know this was asked some time before, but I didn't want to necropost so I thought I would open a new topic for this. I'm currently using Moghunter's Battle HUD as well as Yanfly's Selection Control (and the required Target & Battle Core plugins, of course). All of them are the...
  14. Zinnherz

YEP Item Core - "Skip" Use-Scene

Oh, this really does get rid of the "item confirmation", thank you. However, I noticed that the game still opens that window when checking armors/weapons. Does anyone have a fix for that as well?
  15. Zinnherz

YEP Item Core - "Skip" Use-Scene

Hey guys, I'm using Yanfly's Item Core and it's great so far. However, I noticed that whenever I want to use an item, it opens a new window asking me if I want to use it - basically making the player confirm the action. I know that this is for actions like strengthening items or whatnot, but I...
  16. Zinnherz

Torigoya_BalloonInBattle (Balloon message in side-view battle)

Well, guess that solves even that! That's amazing. Thank you for reaching out. :)
  17. Zinnherz

Torigoya_BalloonInBattle (Balloon message in side-view battle)

I've been using this for a while and it's great. It adds an incredible amount of personality to each character, which is always nice. Only complaint I have is that you can't use commas within the message itself, because the plugin will treat it as two seperate popups, but that's manageable. :rswt
  18. Zinnherz

waynee95's Plugin Collection [NEWEST: WAY_MenuBackgrounds]

Thanks for the reply! Yes, I do use that plugin, but I have yours placed below everything else (including your core plugin, of course). Edit: Using a workaround via the "Change equipment" command from the event manager does work, so I can just force the qupiment onto a new party member...
  19. Zinnherz

waynee95's Plugin Collection [NEWEST: WAY_MenuBackgrounds]

Hey Wayne, thanks for the plugins! The "CustomOnEquipEval" was just what I was looking for and it works great, however I'm not sure if I found a little bug or if I set something up in a wrong way... When the plugin is turned on, my characters start without any equipment, even though they should...
  20. Zinnherz

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

Wow, these are really amazing! Thank you so much for your effort and these nice weapons!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ladies and gentlepeeps, I'm working on a Chuck E Cheese horror game! Did you know that in the 80's, in the Pizza Time Theater, Helen Henny was a separate character who performed in a separate room called the Cabaret? She was one of the possible guest stars there, and she was a Hollywood star at the time. But this particular unit seems to have a dark secret...
So here we go again with my programming. Currently I don't know what to program, so I am just doing things to see what I can make. Currently just photoshop though :/ Join in if you wish to see the stream. Very exclusive, mostly just 1-2 people watching.
I'm feeling rough today, a bit too many last night I'd say. Still have no choice to work on Corpse Mansion. That and I got. bunch of sales last night. I was like wtf this morning? Next payout is gonna be nice at least.
I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Medaa